By taternuts - 26/11/2011 12:18 - Canada

Today, one of my classmates pointed out that our professor has a habit of sucking his teeth at the end of each sentence. I'd never noticed before. I can't concentrate anymore, all I can focus on is his weird teeth noise thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 303
You deserved it 3 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SinfulTragedy 19

Answer questions and suck on your teeth too. Maybe he'll get the hint.

illabye 0

It's fine. Soon you'll adapt to the sound again and it won't be suck a big deal. Lmao

Comments

xosportsgirl14x 8

Thats the first thing that came to mind to comment? OP- that stinks. When you start doing poorly, tell the professor it's because he -sucks.- heh. Lamepuncoon.jpg

xosportsgirl14x 8

No, not really, since I got at least 51 more thumbs up than you at the time of this comment :)

xosportsgirl14x 8

Haha I'm glad you can take it in stride rather than being offended!

xosportsgirl14x 8

No one said OP did develop a fetish...jeez, way to over interpret.

These other two comments make me want to jump out a window.

^ but then all we would have, depending on window height, is potato mash or evil potato mash.

illabye 0

It's fine. Soon you'll adapt to the sound again and it won't be suck a big deal. Lmao

i bet you 75% of ppl that read this, sucked on their teeth hahah

ashtonkay 7

Haha I did! I was like hmm that can be quite distracting.

ranamile 0
abbey321 8

My teacher chews his tinge never noticed till someone pointed it out. Now I can't stop thinking about it.

I had to drop a class I really wanted because I couldn't stand that the professor said UM so much. My first day of class I recorded 1 min and she said it 37 times!! I couldn't go all year like that. Sorry OP, that super sucks.

When I was in public school, we had a French teacher that used to itch/adjust his junk (hand IN his pants, not through them), then lick his fingers & turn the textbook page of whichever poor sop was closest to him. Cringe-worthy. This popped into my mind partially because of the FML, partially because of OP's name.

SinfulTragedy 19

Answer questions and suck on your teeth too. Maybe he'll get the hint.

Then whip out your dick and say "suck on this!".

I have a teacher whose bottom three buttons of his shirt always comes unbuttoned and his belly button is completely visible..

4everblackjack 10

FYL OP! I have the same problem too, someone pointed out that our vice principle has some nasty hairy mole under his lip (which I didn't notice) & now every time he says anything I notice it.. Gahh

Are you singaporean or malaysian by any chance?

I know the "la" right? Yes I'm singaporean...

Make sure you thank your classmate (ssshhk). I'm sure he had no idea it would distract you (ssshhk). Focus (ssshhk). You can get past this (ssshhk).

HannahPaloozah 0

This is kinda random, but I looked at ur profile ( like a creeper) mainly cuz I wanted to see ur pic, but I saw where your 41 . Are those your shoes ? Cuz ive never seen anyone past their 20s with vans ?

saIty 17

If you listen very carefully you can hear, Mary had a little lamb.

Could be worse it's only your college degree at stake

Did your English teacher have this habit also?

I-lost-the-game, your name is heinous and evil... I love it >:D Thumbs up for your name

I LOVE YOU USERNAME! :D That 70's Show all the way man!

She's not mentally challenged. My username is from That 70's Show, they call Kelso taternuts one episode after he spills mashed potatoes on his junk. Do you happen to be a dick?

Edit: skimmed her comment and didn't notice the missing r. Question still stands though

Wow it's been a long time since I've seen an op comment