By Anonymous - 11/12/2017 14:00 - United Kingdom - Poole

Today, on our 5th anniversary, I asked my boyfriend what he loved most about me. He told me with brutal honesty that it's how I look like, act like, and have the same first name as his favourite character from Family Guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 061
You deserved it 533

Comments

Why on earth did your parents call you kool-aid man?

julfunky 29

You really need to pop on here and tell us which character you’re referring to. These comments are getting a bit much.

MamaChey 24

You don’t HAVE to read them, you know...

Peter? Chris? Or *shudders* Herbert?

pastafanatic 13

It’s okay, Joe. I’m sure you’re a beautiful and lovely woman.

pastafanatic 13

Or man I just realized OP didn’t specify gender. Oops, my bad.

I can't think of a single character on that show I'd like to be compared to. Have you considered replacing him with something better, like perhaps a grownup? Or a puppy? Puppies like you for who you are. I hope he is better at apologies than compliments! :)

The funny part is, back when I was in college and used to watch Family Guy--we actually knew a girl who looked exactly like one of Meg's nameless friends she usually hung out with. We were all rather amused including the lookalike herself--especially because one her lines in an episode was "Let's compare breasts." She couldn't believe "she" said that.

I had a boss that looked just like Peter. Same body, same cleft chin!

Please tell me he laughed just like Peter did every time you asked for a raise.

I got a different job after a few months. He was an unbearable ass!

As long as you're not Meg, I would have no complaints lol

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20