By LexiD19 - 31/07/2015 22:56 - United States - Fort Mill

Today, on my second day at my new job, a customer called my manager with a complaint about me. He said I put the cheese "upside down" on his sandwich, and that made it taste bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 007
You deserved it 1 789

LexiD19 tells us more.

Hey, OP here! I just started working at Subway a few days ago, so my manager is still training me on the "ways of being a sandwich artist." While making this man's sandwich, I put the cheese longest side facing each other in order to cover all the meat evenly. Well, a few hours later, my manager gets a call from the same man complaining about the cheese being "upside down." My manager thought the whole situation was hilarious and enjoyed telling all of the employees the story. She assured me I didn't do anything wrong and I've been doing great the past few days.

Top comments

I hope you didn't get in trouble for that kind of bull crap

Comments

how would putting anything upside-down make it taste bad?

should have said nah its the burger part its backwards and the pickles were off a couple centimeters i do apologize sir

nothing like ruining a sandwich by putting cheese upside down...i hate when that happens.

Maybe he meant in the wrong order? Example: if I ordered a cheeseburger and instead they put the cheese on the bottom, way under the lettuce, tomato, onion and it doesn't melt with the heat of the hot cooked product, it will change the taste of the sandwich.

truckers_wife 23

this reminds me of an episode of Rosanne where the son (I can't remember his name) wouldn't eat his peanut butter and jelly because the peanut butter and jelly were in the wrong order. Rosanne flipped the sandwich over and then he ate it. that's one of my favorite scenes from that show.

olpally 32

You can't fix stupid. Jesus!!! Lol :P

I've worked in food all my life. and you will always get that one asshole