By Anonymous - 02/08/2012 19:16 - Canada - Lloydminster

Today, on more than one occasion, I was mistaken for my boyfriend's mother, by his own family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 276
You deserved it 2 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This could work for you. They might accept you more, if you like your boyfriends mum. Make the best out of a "bad" situation.

This is a sign that you should probably change your 80's hairstyle and clothing. Don't want your future father-in-law feeling you up from behind!

Comments

I hope this wasn't by way of getting slapped on this ass by your boyfriend's dad.

So you're dating Oedipus Rex? At least now you know his "type". If you haven't met his mom yet, you should mirror her movements just to freak her out. ;) And step away from the mom jeans!

Because that this is 4 minutes after the last Oedipus comment someone needs to work on their originality.

Whatever dude. I was interrupted mid- comment and didn't go back to check the other comments before I finally posted. Jeez. 'Someone' needs to pull the wedgie out of their ass! I'm not your ******' jester.

I always go commando therefor jokes on you I have no wedgie. However I do have the occasional stick up my ass. ;)

Could be a good thing, just because you're compared to someone older doesn't mean they think you look that way. She could look younger for her age, and that could be a good thing for the both of you... Also if they saw you from behind and thought that, then that could be alright, they are comparing your body and not your faces?

So, how awkward is that around his dad?

That's depressing! :( sorry op! There were probably teasing you anyways

Lol. His dad probably likes the idea ;)

"Hey mom! Did you make some--wait...babe?" "I'm not your mother, you dummy."

Some men subconsciously search for women that remind them of their mothers.

joanna0488 7

Not some men, all men. And vise Vera with daughters and their fathers

Bonzer 2

58- They proved that theory wrong, I believe.

courtneyann211 10

If they didn't prove it wrong, they need to! I definitely am not attracted to anyone who reminds me of my father in a physical, mental or emotional aspect.