By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 21:43 - France

Today, on her Facebook profile, my ex erased all the pictures where we were together, added her new boyfriend to her friends, and changed her status to, "I'm so happy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 319
You deserved it 6 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's your ex. It's not like she's not allowed to have another boyfriend. It's hard, but time will help heal your wounds.

ashleyloller 0

dudester, she's no longer your "property" so to speak. you can't get mad because she got a new boyfriend and is happy now. that's just being a selfish, jealous prick. did you ever think that that may be why it's over?

Comments

retoxified 0

Why don't you morons remove them from your friends? God you people are creepy.

aego56 0

Wow these comments are filled with a bunch of butthurt emo boys. Reasons she probably broke up with you : A) She's a bitch, which means you're better off without her. OR B) You're an asshole and she dumped you for that reason. OR C) It was a mutual breakup that might have been tipped to one side - in which case you should be happy for her. She probably removed all of her photos either at her (new) boyfriend's request or she thought it would be the right thing to do.. In either case get on with your life.

If you're not friends, delete her, and move on (not trying to be harsh or anything). You'll feel SO much better =)

if she's your her ex, why the hell would she keep your pictures? I threw out the pics of all my ex's except for one (with good reason). Of course she's just trying to make you jealous, but that's because she knows you're looking. So get a life. If she's getting over it, so should you.

sooo you're offended by her moving on with her life? maaaaybe you should try it.

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks!

Been there before man. Just have to move along.

She's just trying to forget about it.

If I had to guess from this "FML" I would say you are around 16 years old. If you are any older, it's kind of sad that you consistently check your ex's facebook. However what's even more sad is that she is probably only doing that because she KNOWS you check her facebook, and is obviously rebounding. Like I said you are probably 16 and probably don't realize how ridiculous an naive this all is.