By morgie96 - 19/08/2014 04:11 - United States - Pompano Beach

Today, on Facebook, all these parents posted photos of their child's last first day of high school, saying they were so proud as they left for senior year. It was my first day of senior year today, but my parents just gave me a high-five for not doing drugs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 039
You deserved it 8 947

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Congratulations, your parents are not social media ******! That's worth way more ;)

if I were you if be more pleased that my parents aren't embarrassing me on Facebook.

Comments

Facebook or not, I am sure they are proud of you for starting senior year and not doing drugs. Haha.

So wait you're upset because your parents didn't go nuts about you being a senior? Why is that a big deal? Maybe if we're talking about getting into college on a full ride or something but senior year in highschool is just another year isn't it? Am I missing something here?

ifoundalaska 11

High school isn't that hard and being a senior isn't that big of a deal

#19 not sure if you're being sarcastic or if you need to be pet on the head and told "it's ok you're pretty!"

It was a reference to the movie Billy Madison.

amberv61 22

#30, if I remember correctly #19 just made an Adam Sandler quote

your parents are cool...social media is not the metric for everything..

askullnamedbilly 33

So... unless it's on Facebook, it doesn't count? Is a picture on social media really that important to you?

Dude I would rather a High Five for not doing drugs than some gushing Facebook Post. And Well done for avoiding Narcotics.

the misery of the guy whos father married his ex . wife, who allegedly left him for his dad, pales by comparison...

askullnamedbilly 33

"OMFG there are children starving in Africa, how dare you complain about your problems!"

crumbs16 7

I'm a junior. And I see all the photos and statuses about how proud parents are. but for them to go to you in person and say they are proud of you is more meaningful then a photo on Facebook. Be great full that they told you in person.

Facebook.. Always making you feel like you're missing out on something.