By Anonymous - 25/02/2018 13:00 - United States - New Hyde Park

Today, my younger brother, who still lives in our parents' basement and has never held a job in his life, announced that his girlfriend is pregnant with their third child. I'm a college graduate living on my own and I've never even had sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 746
You deserved it 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thehaystackerine 20

Sounds like you got your life in order though. That's worth something.

Comments

onceuponatime456 16

I can see that your parents are complete ******* idiots for allowing this!

thatslifeiguess7 16

OMG its the real life mamas family! Run run run as far as you can! change your last name kike its the Wittness protection program

You can't base a successful life off of how much sex you've had. At least when you finally have a child of your own it will be taken care of in your own house with your own money.

You have a degree, support yourself, and have no kids. Seems like no sex is a small price to pay for that imho.

Lobby_Bee 17

Girlfriend seems to have a job, her legs are always open for business.

Yeah, totally weird that two people in a relationship have sex, right? What a ****!

What kind of crap school did you go to? In college, I learned that you should get your brother’s girlfriend to introduce you with her slutty friends. Calculus 101, the Transitive Property: If a girl is ******* your brother, it’s likely that her friends will **** you.

So what is the connection here? Do you think you deserve sex more than him because you have a job?

I'd take being a virgin over being a **** any day!