By Torbey - 14/09/2016 03:49 - Australia - Adelaide

Today, my younger brother complained yet again of soreness in his wrist. Frustrated with his constant whining, my mother turned to him and snapped, 'Well, what have you been using it for all this time then!?' The awkward silence of realisation for them both won't go away anytime soon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 559
You deserved it 1 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hes just been, uhm, lifting weights. yeah, thats it. especially on his right side.

Comments

*sound of wind blowing* *tumbleweed rolling by*

Silly OP, He's just been practicing his pitches so he can fulfill his lifelong dream of playing cricket. Wait what do you mean it's not his throwing hand, you must be mistaken

Juls464 10

why is playing video games so awkward?

Maybe a helpful sibling like yourself could step in for a while and take over his wanking duties. Give the poor boys wrist time to heal.

You are a special kind of disgusting and disturbing.

I'd say least get an X-ray of the wrist just to be sure. I had a wrist that was constantly sore and my doctor just brushed it off as overuse from my then new job of busing tables. After any two months it got to the point where I couldn't I lift or grasp anything with it. We finally begged my doctor enough to do an X-ray and it showed that I had a broken wrist the whole time and that the my hand had essentially started to separate from my wrist. That was a long time spent in a cast, braces, and physical therapy.

MoroseMoose 47

Holy crap that's awful. This is what I worry about when my doctor insists I'm fine. (Or I'm just a hypochondriac, who knows.) I hope you switched to a different doctor!

We did, that was the last of his screw ups in a long history of screw ups. Thanks to him and his misdiagnoses I had to have most of the cartilage and half of my patellar tendon removed in one knee. I was doing track, baseball, and mountain biking in high school and it was getting to the point where it was getting hard to walk and my knee was locking up. He just called me a wuss, and to suck it up (his words.) No, I was repeatedly tearing the patellar tendon and the cartilage had torn off in chunks and was locking up my knee. The good news is that he lost his license to practice shortly after the wrist incident due to so many other suits. Still sucks that i haven't been able to run since I was teen. No more baseball.

Justinspires 5

I'm on the floor....... come on mom

Ya some things you just can't unsee. lol