By lifestinks - 23/08/2009 03:29 - United States

Today, my work finally hired someone to replace some leaky pipes at work. I work in the basement by myself, and just as I walk under the newly fixed pipes, I get soaked with water. Apparently it was connected to a toilet. My boss couldn't find a replacement so they made me work covered in piss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 387
You deserved it 2 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have gone home to shower and change. Claimed a health hazard due to unsanitary working conditions.

You're a ******* idiot if you stayed covered in piss. Wtf is wrong with you?

Comments

Tell your boss you love him and give him a big hug! (:

Then they could have taken a shower together. A pee free one.

If the pipe was fixed how did you end up covered in piss?

i know, right? hopefully they didn't pay the repairers. oh hey and they could've used the money they saved to make up for the few hours the OP would've taken to get cleaned up and change.

sick ! i would've said, **** you! , i'm gonna take a shower and ill be back. ( in a terminator kind of way )

That's just so unsanitary, I felt like vomiting just reading this! Can't your workplace get in trouble for making you work in such conditions?

Pics or it didn't happen! Seriously though, that blows. You should've just gone home, showered, changed, and come back. Couldn't have taken that long.

Ewwww jesus. That is sick. How did you even manage to concentrate on work while you smelled like piss?

I belive that with a body fluid exposure, you have the right to leave and clean up. You might want to look in to that as you may find you could soon own part of the company. ESPECIALLY if you get sick. NOT COOL!! Call your state Board of Health or OSHA.

catiredan 0

haha the glass is half full ! . of piss.

thats when you quit and contact your union

sarahlovesebay 0

I would have told them to go **** themselves, no one deserves to work with piss on them!