By tigger2013 - 03/08/2013 04:01 - Australia - Cheltenham

Spicy
Today, my wife of 12 years informed me that the only sexual activity she is interested in is foreplay, and she absolutely doesn't want to go any further than that anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 864
You deserved it 5 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doesn't foreplay lead to sex? Please try to warm her up for about 30 minutes and see what happens after that. I think that you will score.

Stuff like that is the reason I'm unmarried and content

Comments

cottoncandymango 17

Okay, she is either cheating on you with another man or she is just straight up crazy. If anything, seek counseling.

She could be cheating. Since we don't know all the facts, just what we know from this FML, there's many possibilities for why she's acting that way, but we won't know. Your guess is as good as anyone's guess.

#11. That was my first thought she is probably getting it from somewhere else, who just wants foreplay and says ok that's enough now

Maybe she's not producing as much lube as she used to, that happens to women as they get older, so maybe she's afraid of pain. Talk to her about it... And Pick up a big bottle of astroglide.

Chellybelly92 14

That's like waiting in the roller coaster line, getting to the front, and not wanting to get on.

Maybe she just doesn't feel up to it anymore, she could be asexual, so could be insecure, it could be a number of things.

I think Asexual is when someone doesn't feel amorous or sexually attracted to people, therefore wouldn't want to participate in anything sexual, confidence is usually a different matter.

Sexuality can be a fluid thing for many people. Asexuals are primarily uninterested in sex. They can be heteromantic or homoromantic (which means they are interested in emotional but not physical sides of homosexual or heterosexual relationships.) If you are curious look up the Kinsey Scale. Women can get bored or tired of sex after doing the same thing over and over again. It seems to me that Op is being a boring lover and needs to spice things up, or do more for his wife sexually.

Wonder with whom the problem lies with

you must suck in bed with a little baby dick and be horrubly unattractive

Your spelling is almost as atrocious as your personality.

24 - And yet, he's been married for twelve years. I'd say he's doing something right. Meanwhile, you're a 33 year old posting hate comments on the Internet.

ViviMage 38

Let's see you get married for 12 years with your attitude!

What a bitch comment. Nicely done, #24.

Dump her. For everything a girl won't do, there's thousands of younger, hotter ones that will.

sammyjanette 17

Outside of this FML that is quite the crappy attitude to hold.

Also, they're married. I understand "dumping" your wife involves quite a protracted and expensive legal procedure.

I think you need to explain to your wife that sexual needs is not just a one way street here. Just because she really enjoys foreplay doesn't mean its enough for you. If she is still not willing to listen, try not filling her sexual needs for a while if you're able to and see what happens. She might cave into compromise. Whatever you choose to do OP, don't be a douche bag and cheat. If you are getting close to feeling the whole cheating is the only way option then at least separate / divorce her before going through with it as long as she doesn't cheat on you instead. If she decides to cheat on you because you won't pleasure her then at this point whatever you choose to do is fair game. Either way, I hope this works out for you.in the end. :)

TheDrifter 23

I have found over the years that an ultimatum like OP received does not come out of the blue. There is a very slim chance she is not already cheating, she still has sexual desires, just no desire for OP to be the one filling them.