By nickw177 - 22/10/2012 01:21 - United States

Today, my wife confused terminology from my religion with stuff from Harry Potter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 299
You deserved it 20 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ninjawatcher 2

Now I want to know what religion.

Do you solemnly swear that she's up to no good?

Comments

Wiccan? Could make sense. Another FML in which more details would be grand!

Does it really matter which religion?

citymayer 7

A little bit. For context and whatnot.

Harry potter ? Religion ? Make-belief ? Sounds about right

I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy reading Harry Potter much more than the Bible.

It would probably explain so much if we were to place Harry in the place of Jesus. He simply moved said rock that was concealing his tomb with a simple swish and flick. Wingardium Leviosa! Remember, make the 'gar' nice and long.

Comparing the miracles Jesus performed to spells from Harry Potter? Sounds fun! :D

Garulf 7

One can understand the confusion

Could be Catholic, Harry Potter uses a lot of Latin

jellycorn 13

At least she didn't confuse your religion with Twilight. That would just be a downright insult.

Harry Potter is a far more engaging fiction.

I honestly want to know how he deserves this just because his wife is a dumbass!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I highly doubt that anyone in their right mind would believe that Harry Potter is real witchcraft. Or maybe I'm just jumping off the bandwagon here and putting too much faith in humanity.

Insulting, happy.... And witchcraft practiced by : Wiccan's, witches, pagans, neo-pagans, necromancers, and Druids (just to name a few) is what real witch craft is. And 80, sadly there are some people who believe Harry potter to be real witch craft....quite sad really.

Yeah, that's what I meant by "real" witchcraft. I happen to practice neo-Pagan magic, so I would consider that real. But, to each his own beliefs, I suppose.