By GettingNone - 25/06/2009 03:05 - France

Spicy
Today, my wife asked me to pop an ingrown hair near her crotch. We haven't had sex since last September. Popping her ingrown hair was the closest I've gotten to my wife's vagina in nearly nine months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 308
You deserved it 6 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How the hell do you go that long without sex? I'm married and we don't go more than 2 or 3 days, even when we're sick. This is after four years, too.

That sucks! You know the romance is gone when your wife asks you to pop an ingrown hair. Near her ******.

Comments

dreadedone 0

At least she is keeping it clean. Just not for you!!!

Why the hell couldn't she do it herself?

Should have punched her right in the vag while you were down there. At least that way you know nobody else will be touching it either... for a while at least.

We don't know the full story. Has she had a baby in the last 9 months? Is she going through meno? There could be 101 reasons why she doesn't want to. Quit moaning on here and go find out why!

carioki34 7

Menopause makes you want sex more.

dannnngthatsux 19

136. Ask all the middle aged guys out there, menopause 99% of the times means far less sex. What do you think a midlife crisis is really about? Getting rejected 90+% of the time means you start trying to find ways to feel better about yourself that you never considered before.

ever suspected cheating? and gross, let her do it herself esp. if you havent gotten any in the last nine mos. unless your the cheating one...

glassjaw_90 0

No, no, no, **** that. That is sick and it is wrong she's been holding out on you. She's probably cheating, but even if not, you should be.

DenBriZel 31

They "should be" cheating??! Please don't ever get in a serious relationship. There are so many reasons why she doesn't want to have sex. Maybe she's pregnant. (that would also explain why it's been 9 months). There are some women who don't want to have sex while pregnant because they're worried it will bother the baby. And there are some who simply can't have sex while pregnant because the act makes them feel sick. There's never a good reason to cheat.

Aww :( Maybe you need to be more aggressive? Sometimes I dont feel sexy enough to initiate with my husband, but when he comes home and pushes me against the wall and kisses me, I'm ready to go!! It's definitely time for a talk. Good luck!!

you need to tell her that..... she could be cheating you know... you should just try to have sex with her and see if she is turned on and wants to participate...

either she is cheating on you or she has just lost her sex drive. i dunno man..FYL. thats nasty lol