By GettingNone - 25/06/2009 03:05 - France

Spicy
Today, my wife asked me to pop an ingrown hair near her crotch. We haven't had sex since last September. Popping her ingrown hair was the closest I've gotten to my wife's vagina in nearly nine months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 307
You deserved it 6 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How the hell do you go that long without sex? I'm married and we don't go more than 2 or 3 days, even when we're sick. This is after four years, too.

That sucks! You know the romance is gone when your wife asks you to pop an ingrown hair. Near her ******.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I agree with having a conversation about her, but I don't think it's a reason to jump to the conclusion of why guys cheat. They cheat because they are douchebags. If not having sex or whatever is that big of a deal to your relationship, and you talk to your wife about it being a problem and she still doesn't compromise, then you should just get a divorce. There is NEVER any need to cheat. EVER.

lolzforfun228 3

this is why some religions allow you to have more than 1 wife :D

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Are you a 13-year-old virgin? Be honest. Because it sounds like it.

HAHAHSUCKS4YOU 0

Dammnn dude no wonder shes been cumming over my house so much. You aint giving her shit!

Cheating is a good method of revenge. She breaks your trust, you break hers. It'll piss her off a lot more than just breaking up. Other than that, I can't think of any particularly good reasons to cheat.

she's probably cheating on you! tell her, i'll only pop it if you get on your knees.

dvs01 0

There is NEVER any reason to cheat, EVER? Such a closed-minded thing to say. FYL :)

vballerlover07 0

Genius man16, marry me? That has to be the best thing I have ever heard to come out of a guys mouth.

Macromartyr 3

I find it's more common for girls to cheat but hey it's just an opinion :P

83- I accidentally thumbed you up, regardless of that error however, you're an idiot.

This is not always the case, men go threw spurts where they won't have sex either and it's annoying too.

Ive never seen that I cannot go more than two days or i get hyper aggressive, i dont understand why some girls just turn off sex. It is a strange conundrum.

UniUni 16

if sex is the only reason you would stay married to someone, than maybe you shouldn't be married asshole

How the hell do you go that long without sex? I'm married and we don't go more than 2 or 3 days, even when we're sick. This is after four years, too.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this couple has been married WAY LONGER than 4 years... It's great you and your wife have a great sex life, but don't brag before it's been more than a few decades...lol Still, I totally agree something's wrong in that relationship... popping an ingrown hair? That's something a doctor should do, because it's a totally non-intimate act! This poor husband.

pwnrzero 0

your married and you dont go 2-3 days without sex? wtf i'd be happy with once every 1-3 months [and that just to have kids]

@ #108: you only have sex once every few months? JUST to have kids? that's really sad. married couples should have sex frequently. that's the only way to keep the relationship healthy.

randiZ25 0

geez me and my husband do it twice a week! We have two kids, and still find time! 9 months is crazy I'd literally explode!

Only twice a week?? Depending on hours together, it's almost every night. (Almost 3 years)

That sucks! You know the romance is gone when your wife asks you to pop an ingrown hair. Near her ******.

curryndricegirll 0

that and the fact that he calls it her crotch.

She's probably shaving for herself. We don't always shave just to impress someone, you know.

I agree with #1, and why pop that hair if she doesnt give you any. FYL dude, FYL.

Hustlinpimp 0

You are probably the most whipped person ever haha, popping your wife's ingrown hair near her crotch makes you soo damn whipped haha

Sorry we're not all "Hustlinpimps". You can say **** off and not get laid for another 9 months, or you can work with the...moment.

thatisjank 0
ashole1990 10

that is really freakin disgusting

TheAmazing_fml 0

oh my. poor u. this is going to force u to get a hooker. i strongly suggest u talk with ur wife about this and **** her after u talk.... damn. some ppl cant stand a day.....

WTF, since september? You clearly are not in a healthy relationship.