By stelno - 18/06/2009 13:33 - United States

Today, my wife and I were out with another couple we're friends with. When we went back to their house we looked at old pictures. They showed us a great picture, and I said "It would've been a lot better if that fat chick didn't ruin it in the background." It was the woman from the couple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 673
You deserved it 64 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

happygoluckyhh 0

Why say anything? It could've been her sister or friend...either way you should not have been a rude ass. Common sense isn't brain surgery.

TNEBlover 0

Comments

manoverboard 0

Fat people are people too. So stfu. |: background*, btw.

now now now. Didn't your mother teach you "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"? YDI

Dumb. Ass. It didn't occur to you that that might have been somebody they knew, or a beloved family member, at least?

amazingkate 0

they have the picture. it's in their collection. they've kept it for a while. even if it hadn't been her, how likely is it that neither one would know this person at all? yikes, dude.

Oh wow. why didn't they reconize her?? Harsh..

funsize003 0

theres this thing--> called thinking before you speak. heard of it? didn't think so. you're stupid. nothing good could have resulted from saying that, in any circumstance, no matter who it ended up being. YDI. so much.

lmmmr 0

I'm always surprised by the stupidity of some people on this website. When you are a prick, you are inevitibly going to embarass yourself. It goes with the territory of being a bad person. Rather than looking for sympathy on the internet, try being a decent human being. Problem solved.

Didn't your mother teach you to think before you speak? And also something along the lines of, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Plus, when people make comments on those sorts of things, they reflect how they feel about themselves. So not only are you immature, you probably have self image issues. I hope you apologized after they twisted your nuts off.

That would have been obnoxious even if it wasn't your friend you were talking about. That's a really good way to make people hate you.