By Anonymous - 06/07/2011 23:35 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my wife actually had the balls to tell me that we can't have sex for the rest of her nine month pregnancy, because according to her, "I don't want twins." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 781
You deserved it 12 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thabb 0

Ehhh, your hand isn't THAT bad.

ADayToPierceTheV 0

Comments

GuessWhatKids 13

Yes, Ignorance is a very intelligent commenter.

I like the acoustic version of the song

There are no words for the amount of ignorance here. Sex during pregnancy is actually healthy because it prepares that area of her body for birth, plus all the health benefits of sex all by itself. ****, people dont know anything about human anatomy ffs. Pisses me off.

tayyters 4

how did you not know shes so insanely ditzy and stupid

I think you're going to have to give her a little sex education.

haha. also, you look like Selena Gomez, that is, if that's you in your profile picture....

kirbsterrr 5

Really Livinia? Your picture is obviously Selena Gomez. Search "Selena Gomez twitter pic".

holly299 0

keep changing your pic 21... we all know it was selena before. why would someone put a fake pic on here. smh.

porterc16 0

& the baby doesn't want a dick in it's face.

a_nutritionist 10

quite sure the baby doesnt want anything at this point. thats one of the perks of not being born yet...

kitten123456 0
thatonetribute 31

...that's not how it works....

just an FYI. it is actually possible what his wife is talking about. it's a one in a million thing though. and op I would bet that she's going to change her mind.

thank you. I was waiting for someone to say something. sometimes the body makes a mistake, and drops an egg even if prego. The egg can be fertilized, and usually will be miscarried during the birth of the first child. you can't have labor for only one baby...

Ah, I do so love it when people get their facts straight. The world needs more educated people. One small point I'd like to mention though - it is indeed possible to birth just one baby out of two. There are many cases (I've known two personally) where a mother is expecting twins, miscarries and births one of them prematurely, but manages to retain the second one and carry it to term.

Also, in some rare cases women have two functional uteri.

Thank you for knowing this is possible. Usually in cases where a woman is carrying two babies that are not considered twins, she would be under close medical care the entire time. However, the odds of that happening are almost zero.

green_eggs_and_h 0

Is the FML that you can't have sex with your wife for nine months or the fact that she has balls?

CaptainPickles72 18

FML Counter: 1. No sex for nine months 2.Wife has balls 3. Wife is a dumbass FHL!

I think it's fml because he can't have sex and his wife is a dumbass

Ryan747 0

Wow you can't get twins from that what a moron.

free2speak 14

oh thanks for the explanation! all this time I was thinking that the FML was that he didn't want to get the baby pregnant! oh silly me.

That's not balls that's an empty head

I just think it's kind of funny that the OP felt he had to specify how long a pregnancy lasts.