By Anonymous - 10/02/2017 13:00 - United States - Houston

Today, my wedding ring came off in a Walmart bathroom and fell into the toilet. It was an automatic toilet. It flushed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 850
You deserved it 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe fate is trying to tell you something. Or maybe you just should have had it sized better.

That really sucks...Did you have a warranty on it? I believe you can get warranties on rings. If you have one, hopefully it can be used to replace the ring.

Comments

TabooSushi 24

Go figure, the one time one of those stupid things actually works like it's supposed to.

The suction on those Walmart toilets is crazy. I leaned forward once to wipe and motion sensor went off and it sucked another turd right out of me. Also FYI this is your husbands fault for not noticing that your ring didn't fit right and having it resized.

lilchica22001 22

Yeah...cause us poor helpless women need our husbands to tell us when things don't fit right and take them to get fixed. Because us little ladies can't drive or use money. Psh! Moron.

Why is that the husband's job? OP is the person wearing the ring daily and it's their responsibility to make sure the ring fits. Buy a ring guard, or ring sizer if you can't have it sized right away. Either way, not the husbands job to continuously check that his spouse's ring still fits.

The suction on those Walmart toilets is crazy. I leaned forward once to wipe and motion sensor went off and it sucked another turd right out of me. Also FYI this is your husbands fault for not noticing that your ring didn't fit right and having it resized.

CrazyJolteon 0

It shouldn't have flushed if yu didn't walk away.....maybe the employees can get it back

KingAdrock 16