By wow - 08/11/2010 18:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, my virgin girlfriend who wanted to lose her virginity to me got on Google, and quizzed me on how to properly put on a condom. She doesn't trust me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 147
You deserved it 8 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Froley 0

Just because she wants to make sure she's safe and you know what you're doing, you think she doesn't trust you? Be happy that she trusts you enough to take her virginity. YDI.

Comments

**** condoms, premarital sex is the shit. get 'em pregnant, get 'em pregnant, get 'em pregnant.

only un-awesome people don't get Fall Of Troy references. =p

If that's awesome, then I'm perfectly fine with being banal, 18.

wintermistress7 1

Dude, I think you're overreacting. She's obviously trying trying be safe. It's a big deal for her. So, cut her some slack, okay?

KiddNYC1O 20

Yeah, but wasn't Sex-Ed enough?

Not everyone gets Sex-Ed, even at schools that do provide proper education on the matter, parents still have the ability to stop their child taking it, or at least in some places.

Not every school teaches sex ed. They didn't even mention sex at my high school. And even in middle school, all we got was a 2 week class on puberty and how the human body functions during sex, which included a sort of x-ray video of a guy shooting his load in a girl, a POV of a camera being inserted into a guy's urethra, and a really hairy lady giving birth.

lmao we watched the exact same video :)

RedPillSucks 31

And they definitely don't show you how to put on a condom. Not sure what the ladies did in their class.

I saw the birth part. Thank god I didn't see the x-ray.

"Today, I'm gettin' some. FML." quit your bitchin'

She's probably nervous enough as it is, and scared she'll get pregnant. She wants to make sure that at least the protection is done right. She's trusting you enough to have sex with you, I think it's forgiveable for her to want to check that you both know how to get the condom bit right.

perdix 29

She'll probably watch a bunch of videos on proper condom use, ********** and not need you anymore. She does realize that getting penetrated by a condom-covered dick counts as losing her virginity, right?

funzcpl 0

baby girl is just nervous. get a banana and practice in front of her. just for ***** and giggles.

Am I the only one confused by this one? Does the girlfriend not trust that he's a virgin or that he knows how to put on a condom? Or both? Or neither? Now I'm even more confused! What, I'm the only one? Oh, ok. I'll go back to my little hovel by the lake now.

If you can't tell the differencing between an "e" and the suffix "-ing", then you fail, sir.

#19 said it all. quit whining, watch an instructional video with her like a man and get a v card

Doc you bastard. in other news, i like turtles. that will be all.