By octoberrain - 12/10/2011 15:41 - United States

Today, my upstairs neighbor was leaving the parking lot, and stopped to wave. I smiled and waved back, only to realize that she was saying goodbye to her cat, who was sitting in the window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 476
You deserved it 3 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think my comment has a loser upstairs comment

crackz12 10

Sounds like shes the one who should feel retarded

Comments

I think the cat has a loser downstairs neighbor.

I think my comment has a loser upstairs comment

Haha this made me laugh more than the actual FML :P

ikickgingers 15

It's always fun to play with your neighbors pussy... Err wait uhm...

yamatelle 19

ikick, my neighbor has a bitch. She wants to play with my pussy, but she always ends up biting. What should I do?

ikickgingers 15

Dear Yamatelle, As long as she isn't drawing blood / it's all good. Now if you feel like she's trying to break you into a sub role... You might need to show her who's her master and enforce your dominance over your neighbors pussy. I find whips and spankings to be most effective. Sincerely, wait... Are we ... Nm. *backs away slowly*

2ndSucks 15

She's a crazy cat lady and you're the one posting an fml?

cptmorgan6 8

Once a lady has reached a certain age and is still not married, it becomes acceptable for her to be a crazy cat lady. No FML there. Now, if you wave to a crazy cat lady thinking she is waving to you, but in reality she is waving to her cat, then there is an FML.

If I'm the cat, I will be worried. My owner seems to lost her marbles.

Or she jammed them up her nose, 28. Always a possibility.