By Noname - 04/12/2008 04:39 - France

Today, my two year old girl said "motherfucker". Everyone laughed, even her grandparents. Our family is insane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 078
You deserved it 9 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Yeah, you'll be laughing when she comes home pregnant and tattooed!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

She's 2. I think it's a little early to be thinking about that. You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you.... lol.

Toas7 0

Just a word. She probably heard it from you or one of the family. They all seem to have good attitudes.

i would laugh too. then again, i swear like a sailor..........damn xbox live gets me PUMPED!

azzh0le 0

You deserve it, for two reasons. One, you probably taught her the word. Two, you are an uppity-enough son of a b*tch to care if people use "bad" words. The only reason "swear" or "curse" words are considered "bad" is because some group of idiots at some point in history decided that they didn't like those words. How is saying "f*ck" worse than saying "have sex"? How is saying "bitch" worse than saying "female dog"? How is saying "ass" worse than saying butt? How is saying "sh*t" worse than saying "poop"? Because people that think so are f*cking idiots.

meningless 0

#16, that was the most pathetic atempt at sounding remotaly intelegent I have herd all week. and i live in the south

dingle1673 0
BuffetCrayfish3 0

I can tell you live in the south because of your grammar. You didn't have to add that obvious statement.

biedrzycki_love 0

My cousin taught her 3-year-old sister to say "What's up my niggas?!" And it's still hilarious...

u_killed_kenny_ 0

ah man dude serious? lol I can see that- a 3 year old saying "what's up my niggas"

azzh0le 0

#18, "i" can tell that you live in the south. Those schools down there just don't even "remotaly atempt" to do the job. Ya "herd" me? I bet you're an UGA fan, that wasn't smart enough to go there, much less a respectable university, and that thinks it makes you the winner of the argument to bark at people when they speak intelligently to you about football. #19, you may think that's hilarious now, but you won't think so when you're whole family gets shot because she says that to the wrong "nigga". Why are people such f*cking idiots?!

lizardlols 0

Not all people who live in the south are dumbasses. Just in Mississippi & Georgia mainly. :P

22cute 17

Louisiana too...the public school systems are set up to KEEP them dumb!

lol, shes 2. Can't expect her to have common sense yet.

22cute 17

You could expect the family to have a little sense, maybe?!

If I would have said that as a child, my mouth would have been washed out with soap. It's this kind of coddling behaviour that produces snot-nosed mouthy little brats. And then parents wonder 'where they went wrong'. Address this now before it's too late. Next thing you know she'll say it in school and you'll be getting phone calls about it because they don't find it as funny as you do.