By Anonymous - 13/02/2015 20:24

Today, my thundercunt of a neighbor, who's hated me since I moved in, called the cops on me. He told them he saw me shooting up on drugs. I'm diabetic and was injecting insulin, which he could only have seen by spying on me through my living room window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 993
You deserved it 2 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Keep doing it in front of him and when the cops come he'll look like an idiot! That'll be a good laugh :D

Comments

I hope you told the cops the exact same thing.

I know the struggle! diabetes sucks! sorry that happened!

jentrynicole 20

If he keeps calling maybe the cops will just stop coming because they'll think he's full of crap.

The cops HAVE to respond to every call they receive. There's no case of the boy who cried wolf, because the one time they could actually be in danger. I'm pretty sure if they receive a stupid call though, they can fine/give warnings/send to court anyone who wastes the police's time...

"Filing a false police report" is feasible.

PSYqualiac 17

#30 They can actually arrest the neighbor for impeding police and various other things.

I almost thought you were talking about my ex.

I'm a 14 year old diabetic and I know how you feel. I've been called to the principals office for doing "drugs" it gets really annoying. Diabetes suck!!

I'm a type one diabetic as well and people say that to me all the time. Hopefully, now that he knows, your neighbor will stop being so nosey. Good luck OP !

PSYqualiac 17

I'm a coin toss on which I will inevitably become. Both are high probability my family. There are five people only that I know of on that side who don't have one or the other. That counts about 50 or so who have/died with it

plant drugs in their property and ca the cops on them *evil laugh*

What an idiot and time waster, you should just awkwardly stare at this guy next time.

when i woke up today, i was clueless that the word that would make my day was: Thundercunt. thanks Op :)