By Bewildered - 10/09/2009 22:00 - United Kingdom

Today, my teenage son called me at work and started screaming abuse at me. He told me how he never wants to see me again and hopes I die a gruesome death. Why does he feel this way? I beat his high score on Bejewelled 2. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 625
You deserved it 8 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your son needs a life. :| Seriously, he sounds like one of those kids who think that video games are equivalent to real life in importance.

ViCT0RiA_fml 0

Wow, seriously #8? That's messed up. Why don't you tell your mother that.

Comments

Someone needs to teach their kids that video games are not life. I learned that when I was only 4 years old and was able to be raised as a gamer without having violent tendencies.

what's your score. I'm a high scorer myself. :D ***** you if it's more than mine.

You should do what Dave Chappelle did when he beat that kid in Street Hoops. In YO FACE, BILLY!! In YO FACE!! Hopefully he'll be a good sport when he sees that you're not. Reverse psychology

Haha, he probably has more time to play too.

igloogirl6 0

WOW!!! I'm thinking that your son has bigger issues than a stupid video game, that you beat his score was just the breaking point for other issues. When I kick my kids' butt on a game all they say to me is "You suck mom!!" then try to beat my score for the next hour or so.

he says that stuff to people way too much. this isn't the first time that I've seen that comment on an FML involving sons and daughters...from that same guy.

Kike123 don't feed the trolls only me damnt. you really are a kike aren't you?

Kike is not pronounced like the word "Like." It's pronounced in Spanish, and the "I" sounds like the "I" in Kira.

also, I'm sorry for feeding the trolls, I was just trying to clarify the fact that he is a troll to someone else...but I guess I worded it wrong lol.

I know that it's different and that's why I said it

wait which of my comments are you replying to? to the one about my name?

I reccomend YDIBITCHES troll block only 5 small payments of 99.99

I'd pay for that! I'm sick of all these trolls XD

LOL I think I'm full time for bullimia to kick in

You were my first victim to reply I congratulate you

potatopeeler 0

How about you raise your kid better?