By Anonymous - 13/08/2013 06:36 - Australia - Sydney

Today, my teacher told the class that we had better like the people at our table because we would all be working together for the final group assessment. Everyone looked at me, stood up, and moved. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 894
You deserved it 8 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bunch of ass wads. I hate how rude people can be these days

That's pretty rude, but maybe there's a reason behind why they did it? Are you the type of student who pushes all the work onto others when it comes to groups? If so I understand why they did that, I hate those kind of people. :3

Comments

TheModernPatriot 14

I really hope this was a bad joke.. Poor OP.

That is really terrible but I kind of get it. There's a kid in my class and he is the biggest know it all in the world. He takes charge of the whole project and won't let anybody do anything, an then he tells the teacher we won't work. Nobody wants to work with him because of that. Maybe you have the same situation? If not I'm sorry op they're are jerks.

br00kr 22

That's so mean. I hope they fail OP.

It might be high-time for you to figure out why they did that. Usually there's a reason for things like this, though not always a legit one.

TheDrifter 23

It doesn't sound like OP is the stinky kid, or horribly unpopular, a whole table full of people were willing to sit next to him, it was only when working with OP came up that they ran away. This might be one of those valid reasons.

SavannahSunshine 26

That must have been mortifying, i'm sorry that happened to you :( I can totally see that happening to me... but to have everyone at your table move, people have to sit at your table in the first place, which probably wouldn't happen to me...

OP, although I think it's very rude and mean of them..maybe it's also a sign for you to change yourself and see where the problem is. We don't know that OP is a slacker, he might just be an introvert who can't mingle much, or just be a complete asshole. Let's hope the future is good and OP hands in a completed assignment .

You know I can think of some good reasons why they would do that A) They do not want to partner with you on the assignment for their own reasons B) They be some real dicks C) You are an asshole or a slacker

This is probably going to get downvoted but I almost forgot, BITCH. (Username)

Sounds like my High School life. Oh what joy, brings back some great memories...NOT! FYL Some people are just a-holes.