By #MurrayShow - 27/02/2018 01:30

Today, my son was finally born. He was the perfect weight, as healthy as can be, and has his father’s dark, chocolate complexion. At least I’m guessing so, since both my wife and I are white. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 768
You deserved it 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Divorce her, found the real father, and dump them on him. Oh and make sure the cheating twit doesn't get a dime from you. Make the real dad pay for everything. Get out now.

I'm so sorry you had to find out this way. Did your wife really think that you'd believe the baby was yours once you saw him? Or maybe she was just hoping you were the father. Terrible situation for you.

Comments

psycobunnymamafox 13

Did you guys use IVF there could have been a mix up but some of the others could also be right one or both of you could have had a dark complexion

The real question here is did SHE even know prior?

You should really do a DNA test first. Genetics is a very complicated thing, and it’s not very likely two White people can have a dark skinned child, but it IS a possibility. Especially if you two aren’t very knowledgeable about deep roots of your family tree (not blaming you or your wife). You can wait to sign the birth certificate, and you only need a little blood for a very thorough test. It’s important to know right away, instead of throwing away your possible child and your marriage because of an uncertainty. It’s better to be 100% sure, than 95% or 90% sure.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Just because your kid is black doesn't mean your wife cheated on you. Were either of the kids grandparents black?

DNA test. If it confirms your suspicion dump her and try to make sure she gets as little as possible from you and cut her out of your life for good. Sorry that happened, can’t even imagine how angry I’d be.

Why the heck is this whole idea of the kid winning the genetic lottery getting liked so much? News flash, the kid isn't yours. Let your future ex-wife and the biological father pay for it. Don't be a sucker. Take her to court, get a proper paternity test done. No lawyer in their right mind would try to argue some genetic lottery win in court when they know a DNA test would easily prove otherwise.

They are literally saying to get the dna test BEFORE the divorce. thats the argument. Your reading comprehension is shit.

"Honey the baby's not black, he's just tanned"!

abbas07 20

If you both have a recessive allele for 'dark skin' which was passed on to 'your kid ' it is hypothetically possible but highly unlikely

10thFloor 16

did they change the baby at the hospital?