By bellabreeze - 09/08/2012 03:29 - United States - Lebanon

Today, my son thought it would be a great idea to spray a whole can of spray tan all over my freshly-painted white bathroom walls as an "experiment". He's 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 125
You deserved it 3 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You now live in the Jersey Shore, or at least from the inside of the house.

Maybe he should have to paint the room while you spray paint his room bright pink as a punishment ;)

Comments

blue_seduction 6

Could be the next Albert Einstein, you never know.

I think it's a safe bet to say he's not. Sure, you never know but I think we all know, you know?

Teabubbles 8

Its funny when people dont detect sarcasm

deadxwedding84 5

Maybe the experiment was if you'd get pissed or not. It could have even been if you'd post the story on FML.

Well, at least he didn't spray it on himself. Or at least I hope not.

that's the point of spray tan... it's for bodies not walls.

And my point was it looks terrible unless you're dressing up as an oompa loompa

64, it should never be used for any thing. It is a horrible and idiotic creation. The only good it does is making it easier to spot douche bags and *****.

sweetly1120 6

That might actually look pretty good! Paint the walls a tan color if you don't like it. Your son might be a little creative...

You know as well as I do that it is orange, not tan.

ruabadfishtoo 0

your son's not the brightest bulb, now is he?

I hope you didn't think, "Oh, he's 18. I can't punish him or yell at him now." If he's going to act like a child then you treat him like a child.

Help him to move out into a place he will treat with respect; his own place.

It's scary knowing your son is old enough to vote for our next president. Do us a favor, and give him some shiny objects to "experiment" with on election day.