By MercyRoseLiddell - 27/05/2016 19:13 - United States - Wayne

Today, my skittish cat almost fell off my bed. He caught himself, though. Using his claws on my bare foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 938
You deserved it 1 412

MercyRoseLiddell tells us more.

More info - This actually happened a few weeks ago, so all I have left is a scar. Only 2 of my cat's claws caught my foot. The rest caught the bed. This incident happened at 4am. The cat in question is our super skittish semi-feral baby. We got him at 3 months old and completely feral. He's now 8 months and really sweet. He is my cat pretty much. He follows me up to bed and around the house and always wants cuddles when I wake up in the middle of the night. Yes it hurt, but I wasn't even mad. I've had worse. Both from our other cats and from him. In fact, my family and I laughed about it the next day because cats aren't usually so clumsy.

Top comments

That poor cat, good thing he saved himself. That was a close clawll.

Ouch! Your foot must not be feline good at all.

Comments

A cat did that to me once when it tried to jump on my leg.It missed and ripped up my whole calf. It must really hurt OP. Hope you get better!!!!

I starting crying at the pain that my mom thought I was hurt

This has happened to me. But lets be honest here. If you were falling what would you do?

I had to keep myself from screaming "YEOUCH!!!" when I read this.

I don't care. Feet are disgusting. Don't wanna see them, don't wanna hear about them.

Then you don't have have to read this. Your fault for choosing to read this specific FML and not skipping over it.

HarIeyQuinn 5

I can't even count how many times my cat has done that. Once, I was laying down on the edge of my bed, facing outwards and he used my left nostril and my cheek as leverage to climb on the bed. ?

More info - This actually happened a few weeks ago, so all I have left is a scar. Only 2 of my cat's claws caught my foot. The rest caught the bed. This incident happened at 4am. The cat in question is our super skittish semi-feral baby. We got him at 3 months old and completely feral. He's now 8 months and really sweet. He is my cat pretty much. He follows me up to bed and around the house and always wants cuddles when I wake up in the middle of the night. Yes it hurt, but I wasn't even mad. I've had worse. Both from our other cats and from him. In fact, my family and I laughed about it the next day because cats aren't usually so clumsy.