By scaredofcutouts - 10/10/2012 21:44 - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, my sister thought it would be funny to place a cardboard cut-out of a person at the foot of my bed. I woke up, saw the cut-out from the corner of my eye, fell out of bed, landed on my hand wrong, and broke two fingers. She got it all on video. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 994
You deserved it 2 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

Please let her put it on YouTube as a mash-up of "Gangnam Style" -- the world needs more of those! Or "Call Me, Maybe" . . . her choice.

flockz 19

this is the exact reason why i sleep on the floor.

SApprentice 34

15- So that people don't try to scare you with a cardboard cutout so badly that you would then fall out of bed and break two of your fingers? That's a bizarrely specific fear.

mimiminx 23

Your bones shouldn't break that easily unless it was an extremely bad angle, maybe check with your doctor and dietician.

Yeah, why bother seeing if there is a problem now which she can possibly fix, she should just wait until she is older and even more frail and the problem can't be fixed. Smashing hips does sound fun.

I don't see the wrong in that,. If its not life threatening why not laugh abt it a first, then help,.

his sister was out of the kitchen. that's what's wrong with it

eredden 4

Post it on YouTube for all of us to see?

Oh wow OP, you would be screwed if the cut-out person was actually a real person or thief or something.

Oh my god, I laughed so much reading this. Your sister is hilarious, it's just unfortunate you got hurt. Hope your fingers heal real quick OP!

She should definitely send the vidoe to AFV. You might make make enough money for you'r hospital expenses.