By Anonymous - 15/06/2013 07:32 - United States - Ponchatoula

Today, my sister sent me countless pictures of my boyfriend making out with different girls at a bar. His excuse? Photoshop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 202
You deserved it 4 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What was your sister doing there with him?

Well shit, I don't know #1 maybe the sister wasn't with him and she happened to be at the same place as the OP's boyfriend, saw him with a bunch of girls and decided to watch him, probably without letting him know she was there.

Comments

perdix 29

Your sister has some mad Photoshop skills. Too bad she's jealous that you have a boyfriend.

deepunder 17

It seems more likely, since why would she be at a bar at the same time as the boyfriend? And it seems to happen frequently based on the "uncountable" amount. Also wouldn't the boyfriend notice her? If the sister sent Op digital photos it is even more likely they were faked. The boyfriend might be at fault since he came up with an excuse and didn't outright deny it. Maybe he expected the questions. Need a little more info Op

Sometimes people end up at the same place at the same time, and if they live nearby, it's really not that strange. Maybe all of the photos were taken on the same night, or maybe she took a photo or two, but thought that wasn't enough, and so came back a few times to take more pictures of him with different girls.

ahhh.... the ol photoshop excuse! lol

It's okay OP, a girl at my school was sexting a guy and then when messages got out she claimed it was "photoshop" everyone knew it wasn't though.

Original poster. And how is that supposed to make OP feel better #21?

The fact that your sister has countless pictures of your boyfriend at the bar is very strange... We need more information before judging anyone but nonetheless you should dump your "boyfriend" if he actually kissed countless girls!

theBadGuy37 9

It says countless pictures, not countless girls. It could be as few as two different girls.

Were the heads too big for the bodies. If so your sister got the idea from Tom Bergeron on AFV.

Op you need to dump him like a bad habit! you deserve better.

Best sister in the world OP be nice to her she obviously doesn't want you to be hurt later by this scumbag

I hope your sister was not one of those girls who made out with him. Not saying she is. But it sounds like she was trying to do you a favor by showing you that your boyfriend is cheating scum.

There is a good chance that they might just be close, or at least close enough that they would tell each other if their significant other was cheating.