By justno - 29/06/2014 00:26 - Canada - Mississauga

Today, my sister ran into my room unannounced while I was on webcam with a potential employer. Before I could react, she looked at my screen, said "Damn, he's fucking hot." and flashed him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 229
You deserved it 5 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, as someone who appreciates boobs, I think her chances of getting that job may be higher than yours.

OP needs to follow up on whether they got the job or not

Comments

Your sister a hoe!!! Can I have her number :p

Don't people ever lock their doors these days?

Not that many people have locks on doors that aren't the bathroom.

gemstone586 12

apparently not. there's sure a lot of fml's about it... if my door didn't have a lock I'd be fixing that shit...

#15, Don't people ever knock these days?

#80 no, they don't, that's why they have locks, atleast where I live #22 didn't know that!

Do you really feel the need to lock the door behind you at all times? Sad. Don't people respect peoples privacy and personal space anymore? I don't lick any door and would never worry about something like this happening.

NiceGuysDoWin 21

Our house has locks on exterior doors, bathrooms, and the master bedroom. none of the other bedroom doors have locks on them. There weren't locks on any of the bedrooms of the 3 houses I lived in growing up.

I tend not to lick doors as well... But I do lock them when it could matter :)

Nah..parents made sure the house I'm in has no locks on my door..I tell you..the lock was invented for a good reason

World_Burner 13

Is licking doors the new trend? Hopefully y'all sanitize that shit first rofl

No door with locks? That's kinda weird to me, considering where I live EVERY door of EVERY house has a lock. Even my walk in closet has a lock. Maybe it depends on the place?

MzZombicidal 36

I really hope the man interviewing you didn't take her reaction as something you would do and let it affect his opinion on you. I also sincerely hope your sister gets her shit together.

Your sister certainly has an interesting aspect to her personality. It shows she is fun and unabashedly impulsive. Besides family diversity is also something employers look for in potential employees, so turn that to your advantage!

Flashing total strangers is not what I'd call fun, but lacking of self-respect and immature, not exactly the type of qualities a serious employer could be looking for. Besides, I wonder also where you get this idea that an employer could be looking for diversity in a candidate's family. Legally, they are not even allowed to ask any family related questions. I think you confuse with diversity in the candidate's professional background.

maybe she gave you the advantage. just pimp your sister out. duh. (for everyone who has a hard time with sarcasm, this was sarcasm)

I hope he ignored what your sister did and gave you the job! :) Does she do that to every guy she feels attracted to?