By Seeyounarabish - 11/07/2016 03:06 - United States - Pearland

Today, my sister pointed out a weird black mass underneath the lace of my dress. Perplexed, I looked down to inspect further and discover a wasp, under my boobs, attempting to build a nest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 053
You deserved it 1 293

Seeyounarabish tells us more.

Hi OP here! I was talking with my mom and sister when the wasp somehow made it's way underneath the top part of my dress. I'm not sure how to visualize this for you guys but the top part of the dress has lace that's separate from the rest of the body so it's a bit difficult to notice if a wasp flies into that part because there's a slight gap between the regular fabric and the actual lace. Also because wasps have feet as light as ninjas. I do my laundry regularly, I just thought that the wasp mistook that part of my dress as the perfect place to start building its nest. Or maybe the wind accidentally directed it there? I'm not entirely sure. Anyways, I enjoyed reading everyone's comments and I hope that answers most of y'alls questions! Fortunately, I was lucky enough that the wasp was too confused to sting me! :)

Top comments

How did you not notice before someone had to actually point it out?

Well there's some nightmare fuel! I'll assume because you posted this that things turned out better than expected, but damn! FYL for real. Glad you seem to be ok though.

Comments

hilamonster06 21

You know what they say, the only type of bees that make milk are boobies. Yeah that just happened, I ruined everybody's day with that one. Sorry about that.

melana09 19

I would strip, scream, and just wonder how the **** can that even happen a wasp is huge. How big are yours that you cannot notice. ?

You must got a nice rack if you don't notice that kinda thing

This was in the nearly fml section, but it looks like they changed certain parts... I wonder why

And one our first night in our new house, my husband got stung, twice, in the foot by a wasp that somehow got into our bed and was under the covers.

Now i understand what people meant by the birds and the bees..