By Anonymous - 07/09/2013 11:26 - United States - North Easton

Today, my sister-in-law pooped with the bathroom door open until my husband had to tell her to close it, then she came out with unwashed hands and started rooting through the cookies. This isn't even the most unhygienic thing she's done today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 817
You deserved it 3 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Hey .....I don't remember these cookies having chocolate chips . Odd. * crunch crunch.

Wizardo 33

Get those Breaking Bad hazmat suits and drop her some heavy hints... need some of the crystal 'clear' persuasion.

I would suggest not touching her in any way and washing your hands a lot.

TLIBZ 4

Delicious cookies. Now with extra chocolate chips!

So much for being a lady....that's just nasty. I'm afraid to know what the worst unhygienic thing she's done!

blueeyedann 6

The image I have of her is anything but lady like. Wife beater with chew stains and hairy pits.

With missing teeth and hairy legs scratching her ass

Llama_Face89 33

I threw up in my mouth a little..

Beepbeep7 14

That is absolutely disgusting.If it's your house don't allow her to be there;if it's hers don't go over there.

jasmine2301 25

On the brightside, you don't have to think of an excuse for her to visit anymore.

lifeofpie25 16

now she has got all the cookies to herself :)

blueeyedann 6

Exactly what I thought. It's like licking them when your little so your sister can't have any.

I HOPE she's mentally challenged. I can't pictured a healthy woman doing all that!

babygirl4855 11

That's a rude thing to say . I'm sure there plenty women out there who do that and don't care who sees.

No, its not. I know a lot of women and none of them have such messed up hygienic habbits. If she's not mentally challenged, she must be plain ignorant, or just don't know any better. I'm assuming OP sis' is a full grown women, if she's a kid(a very young and uneducated one) then I think that's ok..

No, its not. I know a lot of women and none of them have such messed up hygienic habbits. If she's not mentally challenged, she must be plain ignorant, or just don't know any better. I'm assuming OP sis' is a full grown women, if she's a kid(a very young and uneducated one) then I think that's ok..