By Okay - 31/10/2009 15:59 - United States

Today, my sister had her first kiss. She was very excited and she told me all about it. She then asked me to tell her about the first time I kissed a guy, what it was like, who it was with, etc. I had to make one up. I have never been kissed before. My sister is 6 years younger than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 769
You deserved it 6 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So what if she's 6 years younger than you. Why lie about something so trivial? That's far more lame than not being kissed yet. And I find it strange that you felt the need to mention that you're 6 years older than her but did not specify your age. So if she's 13 and just had her first kiss, that would only make you 19 and still young enough to not make it a big deal. Trust me, there are far more horrible things in life to worry about than a first kiss. Don't worry yourself about it!

Tomorrow, when she's sobbing into her pillow because the jackass kissed someone else, you'll be thankful.

Comments

So what if she's 6 years younger than you. Why lie about something so trivial? That's far more lame than not being kissed yet. And I find it strange that you felt the need to mention that you're 6 years older than her but did not specify your age. So if she's 13 and just had her first kiss, that would only make you 19 and still young enough to not make it a big deal. Trust me, there are far more horrible things in life to worry about than a first kiss. Don't worry yourself about it!

boatkicker 4

I had to make up a first kiss to tell my little sister once too. It's one thing to say to your friends, parents, whoever "Nope, never been kissed" and it's an entirely different and much harder thing to say to your little sister who just got her first kiss.

I agree! Even though I don't have a younger sister. OP even I haven't kissed any girl. It does play in the back of my mind but don't worry take the life as it comes!

stupiddumbblonde 0

Tomorrow, when she's sobbing into her pillow because the jackass kissed someone else, you'll be thankful.

dont sweat it hun. Im a 24 year old guy and never been kissed either lol. Doesnt bother me too much though.

aero_fml 0

Hmmm where have I seen this one before...

DirtyDiana_fml 0

It's your own fault. Even the ugliest of people can find someone for them quit complaining and get some iniative to meet people

boatkicker 4

I hate when people say this. I was turned down by every guy I ever approached between the ages of 12 and 17. There were possibly two occasions where I could have had a first kiss. One was when I was 13, and the boy was on day 39 of a test to see how long he could go without showering or brushing his teeth. The second was when I was 16, and the man was approximately 60 years old, drunk, and had just pissed himself. Neither of those seem like good options for the first kiss. And if I had done that and ym little sister asked me I *STILL* would have needed to make up a story, because no way in hell would I tell her either of those. I was finally asked to be the girlfriend of a friend of mine who lived 800 miles away at the time. I didn't get my first kiss until six months after that because neither of us could afford to get to the other.

@54: YDI for having a face that would make a freight train take a dirt road.

BabeSaint 0

Stop being so mean! At least they aren't *****...

Why did you have to slutshame other girls, just to give the person a compliment? Never been kissed is fine, been kissed one time is fine, been kissed or ****** by the whole city is fine. Stop shaming girls for this shit.

wiserman 0

did you kiss a girl? did you like it? the taste of her cherry chapstick?

I'm 16 and haven't been kissed yet. but Ive been seeing a girl for like 2 weeks now so I don't of I'll be ae to sympythize for long

Pace yourself junior.... you don't want to pre-ejac

laxchick27 0

omg shakenbake63 I love ur name and pic on here lmao

You lie to your sister... that's ugly that make-up can't cover.