By meegs - 17/10/2010 00:31 - Canada

Today, my sister asked me if she could go into my closet to borrow my favourite dress for a party she was going to tonight. When I asked her where she was going, she said to a Halloween costume party. My sister is going as a prostitute. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 024
You deserved it 31 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

solecism 0
mintcar 9

Wow, says a lot about you, huh?

Comments

FYLDeep 25

So what, people going as zombies don't actually eat brains, and I bet people going as prostitutes don't really sell their bodies. This is your time to shine. Get in there and show her how to really suck everyone's dick. That will earn you sone respect.

YDI!! how can you seriously not know that you dress like a prostitute ? stupid and slutty.

urmmm have you not seen ur picture? atleast she wears dresses.

14 is in a bathing suit. 77 is in a bra. Who's the one who looks like a prostitute?

FYI 109, it actually is not a bra, it is a bonds crop top, with a hoodie, get your shit right.

Oh, yes. I'm sorry. Because that's so much better. Hmmm... let's wear a "shirt" that barely covers my boobs, and doesn't cover my midriff, and show it off on FML. My point is, it's still slutty, so keep your trap shut.

free2speak 14

77 is jealous. 14 is hot. she lives in Sydney so wearing a bikini is totally justified. 77 you're kinda pretty too. no need to be jealous.

bitch don't tell me to shut my trap, my jumper was half zipped up, so yeah I was kinda covering my midriff, and I'm pree sure u can't see my **** anyway. and omgsh I live in sydney too, twinns! lol jk.

124 - Is she still attractive with a mouth like that? 125 - "Pree" isn't a word. Nonetheless, your "outfit" is still pretty skanky, especially if you're posting the picture and showing it off on FML - a world of unknowns. Might I suggest cleaning up that mouth of yours a bit? I swear too, but it's just stupid if you swear at least once a sentence. It doesn't make you look cool. Oh, and calling me a bitch is a compliment. So, thank you.

TookiMyCooki 0

what if it's an ugly chic? is it still hot? think before u post

Hey, our monkeys look similar in a way!

no, I'm hitting on isexxxy, sorry monkey :P

joolz_au 2

lol just start worrying if she gives it back to you covered in stains......if so charge her your pimp fee lol

klownzgurl 0

YOUR SISTER IS FUNNY...But hey on the serious note: HOW MUCH YOU CHARGE LmFaO.. <(^•^<)...

So you dress like a two bit *****, I won't hold it against you. Er, BTW just how much is it to hold it against you?