By jack - 28/02/2011 05:43

Today, my shoulder was pulled out of its socket when I was helping a customer load a desk into his vehicle and he decided to answer his cell phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 786
You deserved it 2 511

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you kneed a shoulder to cry on.

drop the desk and go back inside. It's his problem now

Comments

... *goggles with jaw on the floor* My god. Just... my god. That guy should compensate you for that.

melharris 0

I think I figures it out. u deserved it?

actually... it's You Deserve It... u deserve it would be udi...

petrc1290 0

it doesn't really matter does it

That's part of why I hate cell phones. It's so rude when someone shirks what they're supposed to be doing at the moment to talk to someone who isn't even present. Yes, I'm guilty of doing so...But don't think that I don't recognize the irony of the fact that I used to hate people who did that before I got a cell phone. I also hate the fact that anyone can call you at anytime. It's like someone is standing right next to you saying, "Pay attention to me, pay attention to me!" Goodness. Okay, rant over.

Obviously the phone call was more important than your shoulder. Say, it might have been the wife demanding toilet paper rolls. If he went home without it because he didn't answer the call, we'd be dealing with worse than a dislocated shoulder. *cough*

Maybe it was his wife calling to tell him that she had started bleeding uncontrollably out the ass or something. Jesus Christ dude, way to make it all about you.

True, but the dude who answered the phone should have a) waited to answer it since he can't predict who's calling and/or why, or b) let OP put the desk down so he didn't hurt himself when the other dude dropped it to answer the phone.

pokopiko 9

did you go into hulk mode and smash the desk over his head? that's what I wold have done.