By Skyler - 24/04/2013 19:14 - United States

Today, my school took part in a standardized state test. After finishing, I decided to take a nap, only to be awoken by the test monitor, who wanted me to leave. Apparently, I was ferociously farting in my sleep and was disturbing the people still taking the test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 258
You deserved it 14 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I usually wore ear plugs to those types of tests. Everyone around you should have brought nose plugs instead. You obviously needed a butt plug.

goodoldave 17

Damn. At least you didn't Shit your pants.

Comments

Was Taco Bell involved in your pretest training meal ? Maybe next time you can be a little more considerate of your fellow test takers and exit before excreting!!

Annies 17

maybe he farts no matter what he eats

Damn op! You had time to take a nap? I suppose one could say that test was a "breeze".

Are you sure it wasn't back fat creating suction on the chair?

Perhaps op is really fat and the farting noises where the air escaping from his rolls.

The school I go to took that test today too! my stomach was growling really loud the whole time -.-

Dude, same here. And I was the only one who's stomach was growling haha ._.

That's why I bring my own snacks. Don't your schools provide small things like fruit snacks? They're supposed to provide small snacks and a water bottle, and you should be allowed to bring your own drink as long as it has a lid (not a McDonald's lid).

They do but not for the tests we take called end of instruction exams. They only do it it's like on a Saturday or something :/

BellaBelle_fml 23

After all, a fart is just shit in the form of gas!

c4rpi0 20

If you're from texas then we both took the same test today lol I fell asleep when I finished too but I'm pretty sure I didn't fart

NagainaFier 16

Same here~ Only this girl didn't have to because senior. I feel really, really sorry for the kids who have to take the new STAR tests ._.

I've heard from the freshmen and sophomores in my school that STAAR is just insanely difficult. My class had to take an English field test (experimental. didn't count for or against us) to help the test developers make the 11th grade STAAR test for next year. My boyfriend was the only one who took it seriously and did the whole thing. Everyone else gave up about halfway through. I couldn't even do it and English is one of my best subjects!!!

NagainaFier 16

I heard about the STAR testing last year/year before but never had to take it because I was above the grade cut off. I guess it's new to me? Still though, I think they're changing too much with STAR, grading policies in general, AND the 70/30 thing for regular classes. They should have just started that with a kindergarden class and let them never know the difference, not shell shock all these kids by slamming them with far more difficult testing material than they've ever had to take. And the SEGO testing... (Or whatever the abbreviation is...) don't get me started... I took the Geometry 'experimental' STAR test in Sophomore year and actually tried; lots of kids just bubbled in C the whole way down.

perdix 29

That's one way to get a good score -- use chemical warfare against your competition. That'll lower the curve.