By Anonymous - 01/10/2012 23:19 - United States - Topeka

Today, my roommate thought it would be funny to throw a brick down the laundry-chute. Guess who spent the night at the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 457
You deserved it 1 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a total brick!? You chute kick him out.

Who throws a brick down a laundry-chute? Hope you heal up OP!

Comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Guess who should sue their roommate for the medical costs incurred.

This comment.... Is everything that's wrong with American society. Suing... Is not the answer to everything!! Someone sued their uncle for posting unflattering photos on Facebook. Seriously!? It's time for people to rethink their priorities. Money over family? Give me a break!

I agree with you to an extent... Suing over Facebook photos, that IS ridiculous, suing over someone throwing a brick down a laundry chute and now you have medical bills... Valid. There's malicious intent, what could someone possibly expect from Throwing down a brick otherwise??

Lionesse 15

Killer headaches are potentially on their way.. I'd stock up on Vicodin or Ibuprofen. Enough to last you a few weeks. I cracked my head 3 times before and I was constantly high on pain meds. Sorry OP. I Feel your pain. Literally.

You're lucky it's the hospital and not the morgue....

wait until he sleeps, kick him in the balls

adamcichuttek 2

I think maybe he knew you were down there. Sounds like it's time for a new roommate.

ElishaisSexy2016 9

I hope he/she came to see u at the hospital :/

If my roommate was like OP's, they'd be the last person I'd want visiting me in the hospital.

PhishloverA 14

Yes I agree the only chute you should ever stand under is a parachute unless you have a death wish

Are you an idiot? OP was probably doing laundry and gathering laundry from under the chute.

keven501 12