By Anonymous - 12/11/2009 20:34 - Canada

Today, my roommate's boyfriend moved in. I'm in love with him. Now I get to live with the happy couple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 106
You deserved it 9 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Love sucks. Same exact thing happened to me. That year of college was pure hell, and I eventually moved out as they got engaged last year :/ I'm the maid of honor, and I'm still completly in love with him.

perdix 29

Then the threesomes will be awesome! They can be awkward if the other girl is not really into the guy. You won't have that pesky problem.

Comments

ughh im in love with this upperclassman! but i dont think he even sees me but we talked before well all he said was excuse me. lol. i feel you pain though

You are not in love if you don't even know him. :|

dudeitsdanny 9

Of course that's love. It's always love when the other person hasn't acknowledged you as something other than someone in their way.

theblazian 0

You can also find that form of love when one first begins stalking.

ok 1) OP your not in love you dont know him and he probably doesnt even acknowledge you as more then his gf's room mate who he would rather not live there and 2) number 12 get some help you're kind of being a creeper and a stalker if all he said is excuse me you havnt talked and he doesnt realize you exist and your not in love you're either really nieve or really need to seek some perfesional help

wow i feel so bad for you. that happened to me-in a way. i caught my boyfriend kissing my new bff, i thought i was helping him get me a valentines gift for me, i gave him a great idea for my friend - his new gf. he never broke up with me, it was just over. i couldnt get away from them. my heart broke into a million pieces :( he moved to halifax and i never said bye-felt like a bitch, but he hurt me. still not quite over him. just be careful. you shouldnt have to watch this, it might just hurt you more in the end.

That's more awful than this FML!! :'( Sorry for you! Ughh, it's like watching a scary movie. Don't do it! Don't open that door!

:( Wow thats so heartbreaking what a jerk. I hope by you're "not over him" you mean you're "not over the pain he caused you" cause its sad that you would still have feelings for someone who would do that to you. 100% FYL though :(

Well there IS one positive thing. If the happy couple don't work out then at least he doesnt have to move!

continuation...i waited for them to break up, but i couldnt do it. its better to be on the positive side, but i have learned to think long term. i should have let go and stopped hanging with them as soon as i found out, but i couldnt let go, and now, there isnt one day i dont think about him. i hope it works out for you and the best of luck to you :)

OP, you are confusing having a crush with being in love. Don't be a creeper and get over the guy (it might take actually moving out). There's plenty of fish out there and you'll find someone else who'll actually notice you.

Dr_Pepper_fml 3

Thank you! This annoys the hell out of me--I mean, I guess I shouldn't care but it's like Christ, you think there's no difference between having a crush on a kid and being in love with the partner you'll spend your life with? Really? Ugh...

I totally agree with that statement- "OP, you are confusing having a crush with being in love. Don't be a creeper and get over the guy (it might take actually moving out). There's plenty of fish out there." moving out - best advice - you just gotta get out of that situation.

tell him and kill your roommates, then elope with him.

Just have sex with him when your roommate is out. He'll definately be willing to after a few attempts.