By roommateprobssss:( - 11/12/2012 15:57 - United States

Today, my roommate pressed "snooze" on his alarm 14 times. I counted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 271
You deserved it 2 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

You should've poured ice water on him. Cliché, but effective.

Comments

What is the FML here? Seriously, I don't see it.

I assume the alarm also woke op up each time.

loserboii 11

Or just pull the alarm clock outlet out sneakily?

Wtf kind of fml is this? ******* deal with it kid. Wake him/her up next time

Did he actually press snooze 14 times or did he have 14 different alarms set? There's a difference. In any case, if it bothered you that much why did you let it go on for so long?

crammer1 6

As far as annoying goes, there's not much difference between hitting snooze 14 times or having 14 different alarms set that close together.

There's a difference in motive. Knowing you find it hard to get up and preparing accordingly versus pure laziness. Of course they're both still annoying to a bystander and OPs roommate should still have talked to him beforehand if the former were the case but I would still prefer appreciating that there's a problem that needs to be talked about rather than just being annoyed cause the guy's a lazy prick.

I do hope you realize that you could've easily done something. This isn't a terrible thing.

RedPillSucks 31

Get your roommate the MIT Clocky alarm clock, and throw away his current clock.

In case no one knows what clocky is, it's an alarm clock with wheels that runs away from you. I have one. Funnest. Alarm clock. Ever.

mimiminx 23

Because. Surely. Being. Forced. To. Chase. Your. Alarm. Clock. In. The. Morning. Is. The. Funnest. Thing. Ever.

olpally 32

76- 73 was trying to make fun of 64's typing. Lol. I can't believe I have to explain this. Smh.

KiddNYC1O 20

73- That's pretty much the point. I like the flying one. You have to snooze it before it falls and breaks...

TallMist 32

#95 It may sound cool, but I'd prefer NOT buying something that has a high chance of breaking like that. I'd prefer an alarm clock in one piece.

upsidedownn 8

Troll him at night when he's trying to sleep by setting off your alarm in 5 minute intervals.

hewro_failure 11

If he is going to sleep an extra hour just set a new alarm ... 14 times is a little excessive and annoying

What you do is secretly at night, put on one of those shock devices ( like the one used on pen clickers). Thus when he/she goes to hit the "snooze" they will get shocked. That should wake them up. Note if it was a cellphone this wouldn't work... So hopefully it's not!

MKProcks 13

Same here, but in my story I am that roommate and my roommate counts my "snoozing". Once he broke my alarm clock when I was about to snooze, that day I woke up in time.