By StickySituations - 27/01/2012 22:32 - United States

Today, my roommate did his laundry. Unfortunately, he didn't check his pockets before he washed them. There's now sticky, melted gum all over the washer and I'm left to clean it up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 902
You deserved it 2 303

StickySituations tells us more.

OP here, and i realized i made a huge mistake in my FML. This actually took place in the dryer not the washer. I'm not sure why i made that silly mistake. However for anyone who this may ever happen to i managed to get it off rather easily by soaking a fresh dryer sheet in cold water and scrubbing away at the gum.... and yes, it really was gum.

Top comments

You should just leave it for him to deal with. FYL.

Wait for his ass to come back and force him to clean up the mess.

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

Well that's a sticky s- *gets sliced in half by light saber*

flockz 19

*puts lightsaber away; picks up shovel*

*hits witness over head with shovel for being nosey.

*snipes everyone in the head and walls off*

Walls off? Did you run up the wall and jump off to look cool? Because I would do that too.

GoW_Chick 14

*Uses last of energy to choke 35 with the force for ruining the killing spree*

*practices necrophilia with all of the fresh corpses*

SxeDaze 13

As long as i can watch from afar while all this is going down. Supermegaultracool binoculars are provided for anyone who wants to join me.

flockz 19

you're walking into a fire with that comment...

I think I've done that before. Shit's hard to get off! Sucks for you OP. Sucks for you.

Run a couple empty loads with hot water? Might help... Then get a new roommate.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Cold water will actually help more. Hot water will only soften it and spread it. Cold water will hopefully harden it so you can break or Peel it off easier.

Wow, 9, bad grammar and a sexist comment all in one! You're really trying to piss someone off aren't you?

bubo_fml 10

They say peanut butter is good for getting gum out of hair...Perhaps washer/dryers as well?

bubo_fml 10

Are you 100% sure the sticky substance was, in fact, chewing gum?

27- I don't know... sounds like ectoplasm to me. Or, it could be... (insert something sticky here).

Um...sweetheart, that sticky mess WAS all over his pants...and it isn't gum.