By Marika - 20/07/2015 17:48 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my religious friend and I ended up having wild sex in the back of his mom's minivan. We got interrupted by a priest knocking at our window. Well played God, well played. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 323
You deserved it 9 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Never got the chance to take the climax to heaven.

Comments

Xobubblyxo 23

Why F the priest's life? He shouldn't have been looking! Hasn't he heard the old phrase: "If the minivan's rocking, don't come knocking"?

I'm assuming that he could see through the window if he was close enough to knock. He shouldn't have interrupted, and the only thing he accomplished was making it akward for you two in relation to the priest. But, on the other hand, YDI for having sex in a public place, and in a van that you didn't even own. That being said, it's everyone's fault. I hope you've learned your lesson.

The priest was checking to make sure you weren't using a condom. That's a sin!

Pretty sure that depends upon the religion in question..

AlaskanChild 10
SquirrellyGirl 20

Most Catholics don't believe birth control is wrong anymore. That's kind of an old belief.

not all priests have to be Catholic. But wth would a priest be near the van anyways? its worse if the priest knew them or it was outside a church.

I understand sex in cars is fun, as I know what that's like, but if a priest was able to find you then that's way too public. You deserve that.

Been there, done that. Except it was a cop. But I had an ex whose dorm room at a Catholic college was over a priest's room. It felt so wrong on Easter Sunday, but so right, you know?

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

Hmmm Is his minivan red by any chance?

tiredofwaiting 25

Holy shit that is embarrassing. He was probably making sure you had condoms on you.

Condoms? Do you typically use more than one?

You don't expect them to reuse them each go, do you?

When the van is a-rockin, don't come a-knockin.