By sisco2901 - 22/01/2012 09:12 - Slovakia

Today, my recent ex-girlfriend posted a photo of herself on Facebook. It was a picture of herself in the arms of a half-naked male stripper. She posted it on my wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 349
You deserved it 5 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow she's so desperate she has to hire a stripper.... I'd say you dodged a bullet

Comments

That's when you post a cities on her wall of you kissing another dude " thanks honey you made me realize I'm gay:D"

But that requires kissing another guy even when he's not gay... Not the brightest idea

But to piss a girl off it would be hahaha

Steve, you have issues mate. A picture of OP and a girl doing the same as 17s picture would be better I think.

I wouldn't be pissed if I found out my ex was now dating men. In fact I think I'd get a good laugh about it. Sorry, but that's the worst advice ever lol

LOL. I don't know what kindaa crack y'all are smokin' today, but steve's idear is brilliant! ;D

BarDownDaily 12

69- So you would kiss another guy, despite not being gay, post it on a friends Facebook wall for all to see. Just so that bitch of an ex girlfriend who you shouldn't care about anyway can see it. Ok good luck.

msjoyfull84 0

Maybe 69 is a desperate gay guy trying to get kissed, by someone other than his dog.

Lol...How is being called a gay guy an insult? XD It's like being called a unicorn..nothing wrong with it ^_^ and the only thing I am desperate for is peace! ;D and uh..Dogs are disgusting xD LOL. Thanks for making me laugh guyz ^_^

Post a picture on her wall of you in the arms of a half-naked female stripper?

Why not make it full on naked? Piss her off even more?

Or maybe a picture of said naked stripper giving him a lap dance ! Id probably be pissed lol

Or OP could just be the bigger person here and not do that. Besides if he does do that then his ex will realize what an asshole move that is.

*or* it's a funny way to show the desperate ex of his, that he can play her stupid little games as well!

"If you argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

florido_fml 10

Why do you still have her on your Facebook?

Why not? Up until that picture was posted maybe they were still civil enough be on one another's Facebook ? Besides, I'm sure we all enjoy checking out an exes profile at some time or another! And whoever says they don't like creeping an exes fb would be full of it lol!

Please, stop putting "lol" at the end of every post

So she can see how much OP is happier without her :)

pinkcrayola 0

Mail it to her employer every time she tries to get a job.

But maybe her employment choices are sleazy bars and strip clubs. It would then be a victory on the exes part lol! I did LOL at your comment a bunch though!

Can you please put on some pants and remove the toilet from your photo?... I try and read your comments but that's distracting me.

SoSickWithIt - try growing up and not acting like a dick. Everyone around you will appreciate it.

Ahh! DocBastard said my user name! Had it been a positive comment I may have.... 0.o You don't get to know the rest. -____________________-

xxmel 6

So now she made herself look like a ***** ! Congrats to her.

GoW_Chick 14

So was his name Chip or Dale? Don't worry she was just showing you she's so desperate since you guys broke up, she now has to pay for the attention of the opposite sex.

His name was probably SnakeCharmer. ^_^

GoW_Chick 14

Wouldn't the ex be called snake charmer, and he would be called snake?

Capt_Awesome137 0

That just shows that you were the best she had and now has to get strippers. She mad herself look bad.

desireev 17

How does 'getting strippers' make her look bad? The fact that she's so immature that she put a picture of herself with another man on his Facebook wall, regardless if the other man is a stripper or not, makes her look bad. "Strippers" aren't bad people or disgusting people or anything of the sort. Unless they are hookin' themselves out, then they're just another working individual who feels secure enough with themselves to keep desperate fools happy while making a shit-load of money. If it weren't for the people going into the strip clubs, then the dancers wouldn't be dancing. Now would they?

118 - We get it, you like Strippers. Shut up already.

desireev 17

It isn't that I like strippers, I'm actually pretty insulted with how everyone is bashing them. 'Stripping' is a perfectly legal job. They're far better than drug dealers. And way better than the lazy people who sit on their ass and collect welfare. They, legitimately, make their money. Not illegally. So I'd really appreciate it if you didn't tell me to shut up. I'm simply defending the people who don't deserve to be bashed!

HairyPunisher 27

Since you're clearly still upset about the break up and she clearly wants to hurt you emotionally then why the hell didn't you delete her off of Facebook? She threw the first grenade. Fight back!

Write a description for the picture "$20/hour, and I'm not talking about the stripper. 555-EASY-GIRL. Free shot for first 50 callers". Then share. She is your ex, so FHL.

If we're going that far, may as well print out a few copies and discretely hang them up on local bulletin boards lol

msjoyfull84 0
bitter3ulogy 0
maryam8869 7

You should unfriend and block her ..