By Imagino1234 - 02/06/2016 16:32 - Canada - Victoria

Today, my professor called me out for drinking whiskey in class. I was actually drinking iced tea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 321
You deserved it 944

Imagino1234 tells us more.

OP here. Most of the time, students like me have been able to get away with bringing food and drinks to class as long as 1) we don't make a huge mess. 2) we don't bring anything alcoholic (unless it's a final class celebration thing, but even then there's more food than wine). 3) we stay away from the computer labs. If we weren't allowed to bring food and drinks to class, there would be a lot of tired and cranky people who would wonder why there are so many coffee stands on campus if no one's allowed to bring something caffeinated to perk them up in morning classes. In case anyone's wondering, I was drinking raspberry flavoured Real Leaf iced tea; it's a popular brand on campus, so I even I'm confused why my prof didn't recognize it as iced tea.

Top comments

It's FMLs like these that really make me wonder why there isn't a "School" category by now.

"Stop drinking whiskey, you!" "It's iced tea." "OK, nevermind." Man, I'm not sure how you'll ever recover from that.

Comments

That's funny cuz it's my professors favorite joke to make. He even says it when you're drinking from a coffee cup or a soda bottle, not only iced tea.

That's pretty much it; it was cleared up by the end of class, so all's well that ends well.

You should have taken the drink to the proper school administrators, and given them the "evidence" for further testing.

"Ice tea" you say huh. Sure it wasn't a long island ice tea with a side of whiskey to make look like raspberry ice tea.

Sucks man, you at ubc or ufv saw you're in British Columbia Canada