By TotallyDeservedIt - 19/05/2016 17:19 - United States - Midlothian

Today, my plan to prank my husband backfired when I forgot about the "pop-its" I left under the toilet seat and set them off. It not only scared the shit out of me, it also woke up my 2 month-old and my grumpy husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 068
You deserved it 12 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well if they scared the shit out of you I guess it's a good thing they were on the toilet!

Comments

Taemyks 5

I've got boxes of these leftover from a bday party. I'm going to do this right now.

Just don't be like OP and forget that they're there. >:D

I don't understand why you would attempt this type of prank with your 2 month old in the house. You were probably expecting him to use the bathroom when he got up for work? So would that not have still woken up the baby, and probably scared the shit out of it as well? I'm all for the pranks, but you shoulda thought this one through better. As you said...ydi.

I came looking for a comment like this. You have a TWO MONTH OLD? And you think pranks with loud noises are appropriate? I'm all for pranks and such.. mine and my boyfriend's relationship is based on getting on each other's nerves, but I wouldn't put a baby in that mix.

You said it yourself, you deserve it !

Sorry but you did really deserve it lol

FalloutScrolls 25

At least you were in the appropriate place to have the shit scared out of you. Silver linings and all that.

I once put a rubber band around the water nozzle in the kitchen as a prank for my mom. She was gone all day and I had set it up for when she came home. I ended up spraying myself 3 times with water since I forgot that I put it there, and when she came home I was already soaking wet..so the prank didn't really go too well haha.

You forgot to add the FML in the end. ?

I read 2-month old husband and was really confused

Ah, Pop-Its; NOW I know what OP means! They go "pop" when thrown against the wall/ floor.

Well i guess it was revenge for me following her arround the entire time ahe was pregnant making whale noises