By Sean - 25/12/2009 00:36 - United States

Today, my parents were having a Christmas party. They went out to get the vodka in our garage fridge, only to find most of it was frozen. Knowing vodka doesn't freeze, they soon realized that I had been taking some and refilling it with water over the past two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 238
You deserved it 53 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

It was well-deserved. Next time you try to scam someone out of some vodka, try paying attention in chemistry class.

Comments

You couldn't have at least put the vodka in another bottle and fill the vodka bottle with water? You had to ruin it for yourself AND anyone else? That's just cruel.

gigi2009 0

hahahaha nice original way to catch the kid out xD

expen_dable 0

damn high schoolers ruining everyones lives

YDI. You had to know you were going to get caught eventually.

Uh, if you're not old enough to drink yet, MASSIVE YDI for doing so, and for being a ******* moron. There's a reason we're not supposed to drink in high school. If you are, then smaller YDI for ruining everyone's vodka.

go_rangers 0

hahaha, wtf? people drink in high school. get over it. it's not a huge deal, really. though i doubt you can hear me from all the way up on your high horse. Oh well... YOU'RE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

And yet you think it's perfectly okay for high schoolers to drink? That's one of the ******* stupidest things you can do, especially if you're old enough to drive. And alcohol can harm the development of your brain, because until you hit around 22 or 23, your brain is still changing. It's just stupid to take that chance on something as pointless and destructive as alcohol.

ydi, and so do your parents, for drinking alcohol

YDI for stealing from them and lying to them and ruining an entire bottle of vodka. Man up and go out and buy your own booze. If you're not old enough for that, too bad. Life's not fair.

theblazian 0

You sir are an idiot. Did you really think you wouldn't have been caught eventually when somebody actually does drink the vodka? Or did you think they would be "Hey! This vodka tastes like water! I must be very drunk!"?

dude vodka can freeze.. it just has to be like negative 10 or something ridiculous like that. i thought it was impossible until the handle of jack daniels (unopened) and the unopened liter of smirnoff froze in my dorm freezer. but still, you're a dumbass. if you're gonna swipe booze from your rents, at least have the balls to take the entire thing

How the hell did it get that cold in your dorm room that your alcohol froze?!

jenwahh 1