By jace17 - 24/08/2010 08:34 - United States

Today, my parents threw out the beautiful birthday cake my aunt made me, and served celery sticks at my party because I need to "watch my weight." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 997
You deserved it 6 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YakuzaxGeneralz 9

what gives your parents the right to throw away food in this economy

godlybacon 5

What the... No way, buy another cake or something. You cannot have a birthday without CAKE

Comments

Wow OP! You really have very loving and supporting parents. You should be thankful they care about you enough to watch what you are eating and prevent you from inhaling all those calories the cake has. NO, I am not serious! That sucks! Birthdays are meant to be enjoyed! Maybe your next birthday will be better OP!

hairt 4

ask ur aunt to make a cake out of celeries :D

Optimystical. But surely that is no consolation at all.

I thought I'd try being culturally accepting and throw up a mention. (I actually just typo'd optimistic and stuck with it.) I'm sorry everyone, I've let you down again. I'll try to make sense, honest.

Seriously, one little piece of cake isn't going to cause you to gain a million pounds instantly. Parents FAIL. If I were the kid's aunt, I'd be expecting compensation of some sort. You don't put time and money into something like that just to have it thrown away!

LemonpartyIsSexy 0

Threaten to kill yourself if they don't buy you a cake. or beat your mom down with the celery sticks and then sodomize your dad with them using the tomato juice they serve as a beverage as lube.

That's just unfair - your b-day is the one time when you can let it all out and stuff your face! Well your b-day and X-mas. :-D

PeaceOutx24 0

maybe that's just what the parents are like in minnesota

you must mean stupid, moronic, fat, lardass lol, when I was typing lard, auto correct made it kardashian...

FFML_314 11

Are you suggesting that the Kardashians are fat? I hope not.

no, of course not. but they do carry around some junk in their trunks

Wow, just wow. Your parents are mean creatures.