By MovingOut - 16/01/2015 01:21 - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Today, my parents grounded me because I refused to do my little sister's homework for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 039
You deserved it 2 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Moving out - as your username suggests - might be the best for you and your little sister.

That's rather annoying of them. I suggest you explain that you would help her learn it but you will not do it for her as she will not learn anything that way.

Comments

You did the right thing, sorry your parents don't see that.

She needs to work it out for herself in order to learn

It is called Homework, she learned it in school and they have to study the topic. If she is willing to fail who can stop her. Sorry you got grounded.

This happens to me every day, except it's with my dipshit little brother.

She needs to be put in an afterschool homework program, where she will be tutored by adults and get the work done. I used to go to one when I was a kid and everyday I wouldn't be allow to go home until I get my work done.

Take it, read it, then you mark all the answers wrong. It'll teach her a lesson.

countryb_cth 38

With that I could see OP's parents getting even more mad that he did his sisters homework wrong and he will be grounded longer.

The same shit happens to me all the time.

My mom has grounded me before for not creating her lesson plans, for not grading her students work, and for not pre-working out her next-day's math problems. She works as an 11th grade math teacher. I just started 10th grade.

countryb_cth 38

That is so messed up. Your mom is the teacher not you. She should be doing her own damn work. Honestly I fell so bad you, why in the hell would any parent do that? Or even make their kid do their younger subbing's homework. What is wrong with some parents?

You should tell the principal of her school that. Granted, she'd find out and probably punish you, but someone who can't be bothered to formulate her lesson plans or grade papers really shouldn't be a teacher.

And that is what is wrong with the younger generations. I hope I die before they ruin the country. Lol