By Bree - 22/10/2011 23:16 - United States

Today, my parents got a call from my English teacher. She told them that I have 14 days of detention because I've been cutting class. I've been there every day, but apparently she never noticed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 391
You deserved it 3 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Teachers only seem to notice obnoxious bitches anyway

RebekahBrooke 9

I've had that. Is he/she really old?

Comments

heyyy464 1

"Op?"- teach "over h-airhorn- fu*k tard!" -op

That's happend to me. Just not 14 times. Fyl

OP never said it happened 14 times but got 14 days of detention.

pie29302930 0

Teachers seem to get more and more stupid every year.

pie29302930 0

Touché. That's why I'm learning German so I can get a job ahead of all us Americans who can only speak 1 language and don't care about anyone else.

lovexbox 8

Learn Spanish. I'm from Germany and nobody really cares if you know German or not. Spanish actually makes sense.

ikr teachers don't care like they used to.

ikickgingers 15

I told you I was a good dancer. Can I keep you? Yeah I'm quoting lines from Casper ... I took it there.

She probably didn't notice you because you were too busy sitting in the back checking Twitter and Facebook all day. Put your damned phone away and pay attention.

osiris39p 3

doh I was just taking my finals I can fails those rite?

FYLDeep 25

Remember Doc, it's the students that are disruptive that the teachers notice/remember. Do you ever remember the kids that just walk past your house harmlessly, or do you remember the ones that horse around on your lawn?

How can you be sooo sure she was on her phone. Some of us teens pay attention in class. You are being a bit bias and prejudice. Unless you are being sarcastic.

For the love of God, it was pretty damn obvious that he was being sarcastic.

Seems OP is one of those quiet types, teacher only notice the loud obnoxious people.

I've been considered a "quiet type" and teachers usually act like they are suspicious of me. I do my schoolwork etc.,and make passing,usually-above-c grades. So it must be the fact I'm quiet.

CuteDumBlonde64 11

Your not alone. Been there, done that >_>