By brizzle - 05/04/2009 20:15 - United States

Today, my parents came home after being out of town for the weekend. I stayed home, did homework and completely cleaned the house, thinking I could earn some brownie points with them. They saw how clean the house was and accused me of covering up a party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 462
You deserved it 6 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i've been there..never understood how the house can be "too clean"

liz16 0

if they already think you did you might as well have had one

Comments

Ibeapirate 0

Never clean anything ever again. when they ask you why you're so messy, tell them "I don't want you to think I had a party." See how fast they apologize.

#12 ftw. Totally. My mom used to be on my sis all the time about total honesty. And when my sister was honest, she got house arrest... Parents can be weird sometimes.

jorygirly 0

lmfao #12. wow. that is gold. i wish my parents could go away. and id do that. but my parents would be suspicioous if i decided to ever clean anything, since my room resembles a tornado 364/365 days a year.

420hiadventurer 0

It probably looked suspicious that you just cleaned the whole house for no reason. Next time they go away act really nice to them when they get back and maybe give them a couple nice gifts when they get back to mess with them.

Nefaith 0

Agree with #12. Have THEM clean the house from now on.

Urk, I know how it feels to have your parents not appreciate what you did. Happens to me all the time.

haha wow next time throw a huge party and leave empty beer cans all over the place they wont suspect a thing!

Kickinchicken213 3

Get out of jail free card. Have them check with the neighbors (all of them) that there was no party. Then you are vindicated and have a free ride next time something does go wrong.