By SayCheese - 02/04/2013 22:52 - Canada - Prince George

Today, my older brother walked in on me while I was wearing nothing but a bra, panties, pantyhose, and high heels. I'm his little brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 010
You deserved it 72 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Stewies' voice' "so someone likes to play a little dress up? That's always fun.…"

Comments

StarThrower 17

Props to you. It may be awkward at first, but it can help your brother learn more about tolerance.

X_Codes 11

That's hardly the point, here. It doesn't matter whether or not big bro is OK with his little brother dressing up, big bro is going to use this to make his life hell, regardless. I hope OP's name isn't suggesting that there are pictures of this event.

StarThrower 17

You may possibly be absolutely right. I guess in my head, my line if reasoning went that if the older brother is accepting and tolerant, it means he will be loving and sensitive, therefore he won't want to make his brother's life hell. But I know nothing of sibling rivalry :) Maybe he will mess with him until he learns to accept him? I don't know. I was just trying to be positive, I guess lol

It would be funny if we see another post later that says: Today, I walked in on my little brother, wearing nothing but a bra, panties and high heels... #FML

Ok, good I'm not the only one for having a fetish with wearing female undergarments. :/

Please take your belongings and make your way out of the FML community. Thank you.

op dont worry about it if your brother is tolerant im sure he wouldnt care besides the awkwardness of the moment but im sure you guys will be laughing about that later on when you get older :)

"And the Lord said, 'Thou shalt use the reply button when commenting about a comment.'" Efemel, 4:20.

I'm guessing that you'll be doing all his chores for the rest of your life in return for him keeping his mouth shut. He now owns you.

Or, maybe, we should give the older brother the benefit of the doubt, and hope that he is an accepting person who will be okay with his brother the way he is and won't blackmail him?

My comment had nothing to do with his choice of attire or lifestyle; he can wear a duck outfit for all I care. Rather, it was a play on older-younger brother dynamics. Lighten up.

I wasn't saying you were making any kind of opinion on the OP's lifestyle and attire choices, but I was saying that you were basically saying that the OP's brother was going to blackmail him.

vencku 13

No, he was making a joke. Siblings are like that, they generally tease, torment and love each other. Lighten up.

But, the thing is, while we are giving the older brother the benefit of the doubt and hoping they are accepting, there are people who are more bigoted and would make a big deal out of this, and if their parents were bigoted, then this actually could be used for blackmail. If the OP came back and confirmed this, the joke would seem more mean than funny, wouldn't it? Just saying.

perdix 29

I have the feeling he wasn't surprised, and has known that you are not a "regular guy" for many years. Are those your garments, or do they belong to your mom or sister? This is where things could become awkward.

Now I'm starting to wonder where he got them from...

I wonder how old you are... you're 21st just got super embarrassing for you I bet.

Axel5238 29

Sorry your brother had to find out this way, but if this is what your into dude be proud. Don't be ashamed of who you are. A lot of the people that would deride you for this have much freakier kinks. Dunno if for the OP is just cross dressing/ or wants to be trans gender/ get a sex change , but be proud of who you are and don't let anyone put you down.