By Anonymous - 31/01/2012 17:31 - United States

Today, my nine year old stepson overheard me telling my husband that I was almost out of my favorite shampoo, and since it was discontinued, I couldn't buy any more. He got in the shower and happily emptied the bottles down the drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 084
You deserved it 5 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

lebronesque73091 12

He must not like you too well.

MichellinMan 20

congratulations for figuring that out.

pinkcrayola 0

Not all stepmothers are evil, disney sometimes gives them a bad rep.

28- I'm aware of that. Hence, why I asked.

Might I suggest using the patented 'Dr.Mime' special? It utilizes black dye and bleach, for a healthy old'e timey coat!

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Do some sweet wrestling moves on him. Some hurt really bad and leave no marks. ;)

Hey GTA is a perfectly suitable game for a kid his age.

"Ooh, whats this game? Grand Theft Auto V? Suppose you'll be going to go round killing people!" "Nope, I'm going round tipping the contents of peoples shampoo bottles out. I'm going to reenact this in real life." See, thats your logic right there #16.

I didn't use the example of Grand Theft Auto; 19 did. I will use it, however, make this point: "Oh, Grand Theft Auto? I'm going to play out being a criminal and disregard all rules and morals set out for me! Isn't doing the wrong thing fun?" THAT is my logic.

Oh I remember the shampoo tipping is in the game shampoo tipping III

Yes, because after a nice session of online gaming, the first thing we want to do is pour expensive shampoo down a drain.

If video games affected kids, then I would be eating white balls and blue ghosts.

Video games have been proven to affect kids...

monnanon 13

it may affect PEOPLE (not just kids) in some sense but it takes a special brand of nutter to see something on a screen and think, "hey thats a good idea, i think I will have to do it in real life" The only reason that violent games get a bad rep is because anyone trying to reenact a fantasy game isn't exactly a danger to anyone are they? I would seriously question how much games affect people, they are a scapegoat just like horror films and heavy metal were. As I mentioned before no kid without a history of mental illness is going to play GTA and suddenly turn into a criminal. dont be daft.

Nine is old enough to learn from his mistakes with hard labour. I would be handing him a toothbrush and making him clean the bathroom with it. Or you could just whinge a little and forget about it and continue to do so, so he spends the next few years of his life getting more arrogant and ignorant as seems to be the norm in America now.

What do you think you're saying? The kid might call the police about this child abuse! Op, send the poor child to his room where all his toys are waiting for him, that'll teach him!

unknownfork 12

Because chores as a punishments are child abuse. You sir, are an idiot.

Holy crap, sarcasm isn't obvious! I thought saying "where all the toys are waiting for him". Oh well, muh b dawg.

06rubiandrea_fml 5

No,nine it isn't old enough..he is just a child,cool down dude!

Maybe he was trying to teach you to be less picky!

X_Codes 11

I know... favorite shampoo? Really?

demonwolfmaster 26

Um maybe it was her fave for a reason like i have scalp issues so it could have been for that or the smell was calming and relaxing for her...shit i have a fave shampoo so she isnt being picky shes using what she likes and works,

Lol unless it's some medical thing, I think she should suck it up. It was gonna happen anyways.

nicholetteduuee 0