By Anonymous - 12/05/2015 03:02 - United States - Springfield

Today, my new prescription medicine for my chronic acne did in fact work. It worked by inflaming the skin around my zits so that they blended in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 905
You deserved it 2 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"And now no-one can tell when I'm blushing." The ad just writes itself.

Comments

I have acne too ,how to deal with it ?

Don't eat any dairy foods, foods with high amounts of processed sugar, or high GI foods. Take omega 3 supplements. Make sure you get enough zinc in your diet, along with other vitamins. Wash your face twice a day. Guaranteed to diminish acne if not eliminate it completely.

See a Dermatologist and ask for Aczone. Stuff is amazing. I'm 41, have had acne issues since I was 13 and since I've been using this (4 years), my skin has been almost perfect.

Sounds like it helped like my dog "helps" me cook.

JustinJK 21

Taking Accutane was the best decision of my life. It was a rocky road but in the end it really paid off. I'm not sure if this is what you're on, but nothing else worked for me.

I'm lucky enough to not have to deal with acne as much, sorry to hear op.

Oohh, geez. Medications for Acne are so tricky. Only thing that worked well for me was being pregnant, lol. The pill was supposed to clear it up, but stopped being effective for that. And I've also been on Tetra-Cyclene, that was potent and worked, but it came back. My brothers had success with Accutane, but that is horrible for your body. My eldest brother is still sensitive to the sun, twenty years later.

I have one cousin that tried accutane and it worked like a miracle, she went from a face covered in acne to having the most beautiful, smooth skin. On the other hand, I have two other cousins that were on accutane and it worked perfectly for the acne, but it caused stomach problems and severe sensitivities to certain foods. (Which it can be known for). It's been like 10 years and they still have these stomach issues.

I like Clean and Clear's continuous control acne wash (purpley tube) and saint Ives Apricot scrub. Maybe it'll help. The Continuous control is very strong

Honestly I've heard from a lot of people that acne medication doesn't work for them. It made my friends acne a lot worse.

I know a lot of acne face products and acne meds cause flare ups and worse acne for the first bit (usually a week) and then it clears it all up. It's almost like the skin reacts and tries to fight back or like there's a huge release of oil and bacteria at first, then it goes away.

Well you no longer have to worry about the zits standing out

Saint Ives works wonders, especially the Apricot Scrub. Sorry about your dilemma OP, hope it all works out!